e p i l o g u e (smut ver.)

OH MY GOD! 16K ON MY 16TH BIRTHDAY ~ THANK YOU EVERYONE! BEST BD GIFT FROM YOU GUYS!!

wzy

We never really reopened our relationship to the public. Why?

We wanted privacy.

Sounds stupid coming out from me, huh?

After almost losing him, I came to learn how much I love him, how much I wanted him, how much I needed him. When the manager actually asked me if I wanted to go public, I said no.

Xukun was pretty much surprised when I said that. But I told him that, us loving one another is all I need. First I was insecure that without going public, our relationship wouldn't last long. But that's not true. Even if the public responded positively towards our relationship, we still get judged. We still receive hate, and that's too much attention.

I've never thought carefully about it last time we got exposed. I was thoughtless. I blamed him for everything and I almost lost him, almost lost someone I truly love. At the end of the day we, ourselves is the best proof to our love, nothing else.

"So... it's been like one and half years, eh?" I asked. I intertwined my hands with his. Today would be the day when we disband. It was 2 in the morning and we were on the rooftop of our dorm.

"Time flies so fast. I'm going to miss sharing a room with you." he smiled and laid his head on my shoulder. "You know that even if we disband, it won't change anything about us." I assured him. "Of course. Even if the whole world is changing, we'll always be constant." he tightened the grip on my hand.

---

(5 years later)

After we disbanded, I went back to BBT and Xukun had a solo debut. Unsurprisingly, he was always on top of the charts. We would only meet once a month due to our tight schedules but lately, our fame is replaced with new young groups but that means we could meet up more frequently.

As the doorbell rang, I dashed across the room. When I opened the door, behind stood the men I adored. "I bought pizza." he pecked my lips and entered inside. "How was your day?" I asked. We both sat down on the couch as he rested his head on my lap. "Just recording this and that." he answered.

"How about yours?" he asked. "I had a dance practice early in the morning and nothing since then. I was waiting for you." I poked his nose and leaned in for a short kiss. "I missed you too." he grinned.

"Have you check your messages? There is going to be a Nine Percent reunion next week." I asked. He pulled out his phone out of his pocket and frowned. "Shit, I have tons of message to read. Except yours, of course. I always read them." he smirked.

"You're staying overnight, right?" I asked while smiling a little bit so that I didn't look so hopeful. He checked his phone again and gave me a nod. "No morning schedules luckily." he placed his phone on the table. "Well, good." I smiled. "Why?" he asked.

"Just asking. Cmon, let's watch something. Have you watch Monster Hunt 4?" I quickly changed the subject. "Oh the one Xingjie casted in? I haven't. I've been too busy. Do you have it?" he asked, clapping his hands like a kid.

"Of course. Wait, let me find it." I grabbed the remote and opened the movie from my recently downloads.

A few minutes later, he stopped talking and I knew exactly what it meant. He was already asleep. This kids exhausted him a lot and barely have sleep. I moved his head off my lap slowly without waking him up and replaced it with a pillow.

I cleaned up the leftover pizza slices and took it to the kitchen. I decided to make some spaghetti for dinner but he woke up before I could finish. "You're awake? I was just making spaghetti for you." I smiled. He sheepishly wrapped his hands around my waist from the back and rested his hands on my shoulder.

"They would taste really good but I want something else." he said it in a pouty face. I turned around to see him with a smirk. "Do you want to eat something else? I could order something-" then he shut me up by sealing his lips against mine.

I broke the kiss since if I didn't, I'd burn the food. "Can we please continue?" he kept nagging on my arm while I turned off the gas quickly. "We have to eat first. I'm starving." I teased him a little and pushed him off.

"Hmph." he crossed his arms and looked away in a pissed manner but instead, it was too cute. "Don't worry, I'll make you beg me to stop later. Just not now. Let's eat." I transferred the food into an appropriate plate.

I sat down but he was still making faces and refusing to sit down. "It's okay. Keep standing there while I eat his delicious food." I purposely eat in slow motion so that he could look at me while his mouth watered.

"FINE." He pulled the plate and sat the most far seat from me. "Don't act like a kid. Otherwise, you're getting nothing tonight." I smirked while drinking the glass of water next to him. He shot up his eyes and immediately softened his face. "Good boy." I smiled.

We finished eating so I was about to wash the dishes when he offered to do it instead. I watched from behind as my member started to harden just looking at his back. I walked up close to him and pressed my friend against his hip. He gasped at the sudden contact.

"Continue." I ordered. "Not like this!" he complained, almost dropping the plate in his hand. I felt myself pushing him more and more. "Fuck you Ziyi." he turned around and crashed his lips into mine.

"Your hands are wet." I stopped. "Not only my hands." he smirked and wrapped his hands around my neck, locking another kiss. We knotted ourselves while our lips jointed like it was south and north poles.

We managed ourselves to the bedroom somehow as I threw him on the bed. I hovered above him while ripping off the only shirt he was wearing. I started kissing his jaw and slowly moved down to his neck. He let out a soft moan while my hands touched him everywhere.

I laid down next to him and he exactly knew what to do. He got up and pulled down my pants slowly. He lowered his head but he only touched the tip with his lips and distanced away. "Fucking get to business." I muttered.

He look my buddy into his hands and rubbed it slowly. He would steal a few glances at me while grinning satisfyingly. When he had played enough, he took the whole length into his mouth and bobbed up and and down.

I felt myself releasing both physically and mentally. I didn't say anything and simply came into him. He crawled up to me and started kissing my jaw while letting out tiny grunts. I spun him around on his chest and stripped off the last cloth on his body. I did the same to mine.

I pulled his waist up so that he was in a doggy position. I entered my buddy into him as he moaned out loudly. I thrusted quickly, earning a moan every time the whole thing went in. Electricity flew through me as satisfactory and orgasm is all I knew. Soon, I came into him again.

"That was fucking nice." I pulled myself out and plopped onto the bed. "Yeh, it felt like a long time since we last fucked. Was it at my place?" he asked. "No. It was in the restaurant, remember?" I gave him a dirty look.

"Oh my god. Right. That was fucking epic." he giggled. "Come here." I opened my arms wider for him as he cuddled into my embrace. "I love you." I whispered and kissed his forehead. "I love you too." he replied. And like that, we drifted off to dreamland.

-----

So, it's officially done. I already did my speech in the final chapter so I'll cut it short here. I hope this epilogue gives you the idea why I made my title 'Scandal'.

Our main characters struggled to maintain their relationship because they kept secrets and they had insecurities. But everything was solved when they embraced it. They didn't feel it was a secret. Instead they knew that loving each other is already the best proof to their love.

Thanks for all the support guys, I really enjoyed writing this book. I'll see you guys in June! Love ya lots xxx