f o u r t e e n (smut ver.)

This time, I changed the top. Hehe. I think both of our fits the role, so here it is. Enjoy.

cxk

I dragged him into the nearby janitor closet that I've been eyeing the last few days. "Seriously?" he gave me a look while I just smiled. "We could leave if you don't wanna do it." I teased. "Then let's get to business." he smirked.

I crashed into his soft lips hungrily. I didn't need to ask for excess as we explored him until both of us ran out of breath. I slid in from the hem of his shirt and quickly took it off. I left a trail of soft kisses on his neck to his collarbone while trying to take off my own shirt during the process. The small tight atmosphere heated up.

I've never craved someone so much before. This guy makes me feel like the entire world dissolved around us. He then glanced over me and knew who was in charge this time. I was never the top, nor did I ever had sex before other than him. I put myself together and unbuttoned my trousers.

He quietly knelt down and positioned himself in front of mine. Cool down, I told myself. While deep in my own thoughts, he gobbled the whole length and bobbed his head. "Fuck." I mouthed and placed my hands on the back of his head to direction him. At least that's what I saw on the internet last night.

A few moments later, I came. I was a bit scared if I came too quick but I didn't think he really cared. I unbuttoned his pants and turned him around to face the wall. I placed my hands on his hips and teased him a little by touching my tip with his ass.

"Fuck me already." he whisper-mumbled. "You didn't say please." I whispered and chuckled. "Please." he unwillingly said. Then I thrust into him and slowly paced up. I loved the feeling so much that I could even tell the time stopped. It was just the two of us.

"Shit, we can't be too late." he turned and said. I stopped and stared at the time on my phone. I was a bit disappointed it was too short. "We'll continue this later, baby." I kissed him and put on our clothes back. "And for your record, I enjoyed it, really." I said after getting out of the janitor closet.

"Which part?" He asked. "Everything." I answered, smirking a little. "Maybe we'll do this more often then. Next time, I'm top." he gave me a little look. "No way." I objected. "Yes way!" he defended.

wzy

When we got to the practice room, we spotted Tr. Jackson demonstrating a few techniques for rapping to the other teams. "You guys are late." Yanchen complained. "We were supposed to go first." he muttered. "We're sorry." I quickly said. "You guys better be. Cmon, we have to rehearse one last time before Tr. Zhou comes." Zhou Rui said.

"You guys are getting more suspicious each and everyday." Yanchen mumbled. I glanced over at Xukun who was awkwardly silent. "Suspicious how?" I asked. Xukun gave me a look to stop asking. "I don't know, what if you-" he came closer to whisper. "You guys are playing games? The game has chatting feature. It is a form of using social media." he explained.

Xukun and I sighed in relief. "I think we're caught, right Xiao Kun?" I smirked at me. He chuckled and wrapped his hands around my shoulder. "Keep it a secret, alright?" he asked. Yanchen and Zhou Rui smiled and looked away.

"You know you're so cute when you're nervous, right?" I whispered into his ears. He beamed and made a flower gesture with his face. "Stop it. It's not cute when you're doing it purposely." I said, pushing his forehead away with my finger.

"So what am I? Sexy?" he made a posture like one of the model in clothing advertisements. I gestured him to come closer. I placed my lips near his ears to whisper. "You're much sexier without clothes."

He blushed a little and pushed me away. "Damn you Wang Ziyi." he mumbled and turned away to talk one of the other trainees.

---

After the practice, it was free time the whole evening so we decided to go out and hangout or you could call it a 'date' to make it more proper.

"I wish we could catch a movie." He pouted while putting on the mask before going out of the building. "They were fans following us and besides, I don't like public places."  I told him. He crossed his arms and made the typical sad face.

"The last thing you want is our relationship status as the headline tomorrow. Stop being so childish." I raised my voice a bit. I instantly regret when he frowned. "Are you angry at me now? This is so unfair." he groaned.

"No, that's not-" but he interrupted me. "You could've just told me simply you didn't want to go." he said. "I never said that." I muttered, still not softening my voice although I should've. "Yes you are! I get it. You don't want others to find out you're gay-" this time, I cut him off. "No, it's you that didn't want others to find out! Don't turn the arrowhead to me!" I yelled. He was stunned by my anger and went totally silent. His face was filled with sadness and a mix of anger.

"You know what? Let's not go, okay?" I took off my jacket and threw it on the bed. Although the inner me opposed the idea and tried to tell me how much I love this adorable boy in front of me, my anger won this time. "FINE." he bit his lip anxiously and ran off. A few minutes later, I was just sitting on the bed when Nong Nong came in with his Nintendo Switch in his hands.

"Ge, I'm going to go play games at the PC room. If you're not busy, do you want to come with me?" he asked. "Please?" he pouted and wrapped his hands around my arms. "Fine, if you insist so. I need... to relax anyway." I agreed and nodded.

We were walking to a nearby cafe when someone else called my name. "Wang Ziyi ge?" a voice belonging to a girl spoke from behind. I turned to see...

---

I think it's an easy guess who it is, right? Comment your thoughts haha

Till next time xxx