s e v e n t e e n

cxk

"You've got to be fucking kidding me." I exclaimed as he explained everything to me. "I swear I remembered it at first." He glued his eyes onto the floor.

"What are we gonna do now?" I went my hand through my hair while letting out a sigh. "You might not like the idea but I have one." He bit his lips nervously. "Like what?" I asked.

His idea was to delay Xiao Tong by lying that Ziyi has more proof that could take me down once and for all. And worst part, that includes going over to her apartment this Sunday.

"Don't look at me like that. You know I'm gay." Ziyi muttered while grabbing a bag of potato chips next to him. "You weren't until you met me." I rolled my eyes.

"But the present is all that matters. I love you, and you know that. Don't act silly. Come here." He patted his lap. "I'm just worried. What if she finds out the truth?" I asked him while sitting on him.

He was about to say something till someone barged in. I jumped off his lap and fell onto the floor. I felt my heart ache at the impact. "It's emergency!" Cheng Cheng yelled while locking the door behind him.

"Care to explain the fuck is happening?" Ziyi exclaimed. It's very rare to see him curse unless we're fucking on the bed.

"Someone is chasing me." Cheng Cheng cried. "Let me guess, it's Justin or Zhengting or any of your new friends you made in the lounge. Just stop giving me heart attacks." Ziyi rolled his eyes. "It's Jackson." He said.

"Jackson Wang?!" I asked. Those Yuehua trainees are unbelievable. "Yes. We decided to bet on something and I lost. Wait, was I - umm interrupting something? Because earlier, it seemed like Xukun was sitting on Ziyi." Cheng Cheng narrowed his eyes.

I was about to explain till I got interrupted. "Fan Cheng Cheng! I'm calling your sister!" Jackson who was behind the door kept yelling. "I don't care. She'll defend me." Cheng Cheng kept dancing. "You're still my student." Jackson yelled.

Suddenly my heart ached harder that I had to grab it with my hands to suppress the pain. Ziyi was saying something to Cheng Cheng while my vision started blurring out until everything was blackened.

wzy

When I glanced over Xukun, he was unconsciously lying on the floor. "Xiao Kun!" I yelled, immediately grabbing him on my arms and tried to wake him up. "Oh my god! Get help! Fucking get help!" I cried.

Cheng Cheng opened the door as Jackson rushed in. "What happened?" He asked. I was panicking so hard I didn't know what to say. Jackson pulled out his phone and quickly called the ambulance.

Please be okay. Please be okay. I can't lose you. I can't.

---

The doctors were currently in the room checking on him while Jackson and I waited outside. I put my hands together to pray. I've never fall in love so much before. God wouldn't do this to me. Please.

"He'll be fine. Maybe he's just exhausted." Jackson comforted. "I really hope that's the case." I sighed.

The doctor came out of the room with a few papers in his hands. "The patient's medial records are currently inaccessible. We can't run tests on him except stabilizing his situation." The doctor explained.

"Why not?" I asked. "He's our VIP patient. He's assigned to a specific doctor and that doctor is on his way right now." The doctor continued.

"He'll be fine. You can go now. I'll handle it from here." He patted my shoulder. "No, I want to stay. Please let me stay. I just want to be there when he wakes up."

I realized I was so desperate that he might've already found out. "Well, if you insist. Then I'll go back and talk to the other mentors." He then walked away.

I went into the room where Xukun was asleep. His white pale skin laid on the bed. I really want to hold your hands and kiss your forehead but I just can't.

Suddenly a message came in.

Xiao Tong
You're coming this Sunday with the evidence, right?

Me
Yes.

Xiao Tong
Okay, I'll be waiting for you.

I decided not to reply. All I cared was him to recover. A few minutes later, another doctor came in. "Is he okay?" I quickly asked. "I'm not allowed to give you his results to anyone other than him." He said.

"What the fuck! I'm his-" then I stopped. "I'm sorry but we'll have to wait till he wakes up." The doctor did a few checks on the machines and left.