t w e n t y - f i v e

cxk

She died right at the scene and despite all the emergency procedures performed, they couldn't save her.

"She was a DOA, there was nothing we could've down to save her. There were multiple bone fractures and one of the rib bones penetrated her main organs. There was internal bleeding." The doctor explained.

"Fuck! Fuck! I knew something would happen!" Xukun threw a fist into the wall. "Xiao Kun!" I grabbed his hands, preventing him from hitting again.

"It's fine. It's fine." I pulled him into a hug and rubbed his back. "What am I gonna do now? I can't lose to her." He cried. "You won't, we have the video, remember?" I soothed his back. "The video... where is it?" he asked.

"It's with the lawyer. Cmon, we can't delay anything at this moment." I dragged him out of the hospital and got ourselves in a taxi. "We're going to need a new set of plans, but I will be with you every step of the way." I gave him a small smile.

"I don't know what I would've done without you." he let out a sigh. "Wait, the letters!" I exclaimed and quickly ordered the taxi driver to take us back to the dorm. "What letters are you talking about?" he asked.

"Xiao Tong... she left letters in case something happened to her. She could leave more evidence." I explained. Xukun held my hands tightly and hoped.

I rushed back to my room and pulled the letters out of the drawers. One of the letters had a bump in it, meaning there's something else other than a piece of paper. It was a memory stick. I quickly ejected it to the computer nearby.

It was a video footage of her mother beating her. She was stripped and forced to kneel under her. I couldn't watch more so I quickly closed the video file. "We have to take it to the lawyer." Xukun exclaimed.

"X-Xukun, are you sure?" I asked, wanting to make double sure. This is would expose everything about her, also the fact that she slept with rich people for information. "Let me read the letter first." I took out the thin paper in the envelope. "You read yours." I gave him his letter.

Dear Ziyi ge,

By the time you're reading this, I'm probably gone for a reason. I left the video file for Xukun ge. I purposely didn't put it in his envelope because I knew he wouldn't read the letter first and do as he wants. The video files contains footage of her abusing me... as well as the file of me being forced to sleep with rich men. I am ashamed. I really am but if this is the only way to save Xukun ge, make sure you use it. I'm probably gone and maybe with that, Zhengting could finally hate me and move on with his life. I asked Xukun ge a favor so make sure you listen what he say. I know if I asked you, you would never agree. That's the last favor I will ever ask from you. And I really thank you for everything even though it has been a short period of time. Take care of each other.

Sincerely,

Xiao Tong

---

Suddenly there was a knock on our door. I hid the memory stick in my pocket and opened the door. It was Zhengting. "I heard you guys are back. Where's she?" he asked with a bright smile on his face. Both of us remained silent, not knowing what to say and comfort him.

"That... umm, Zhengting... we-" then Xukun cut me off. "She left. She ran away. That fuck face even left you a letter." Xukun grabbed the last letter in the drawer and threw it to Zhengting. His eyes started to get watery while gently opening the envelope. The tears started to roll down his cheeks while he read the letter. 

I glanced over Xukun who gave me a look to stay silent. Zhengting dropped the letter on the floor and dashed out of the room. "What the hell was that!" I complained while picking up the letter on the floor.

Dear Zhengting,

If you're reading this, I'm probably gone. Everyday I would imagine waking up with you on the same bed and going bed together. But those are simply dreams that I will be never able to achieve. I'm scared. I can't do this. I'm really sorry but I can never start a new life when you're there. I will learn to move on from you and you should do the same. Don't try to find me.

Xiao Tong

"So what's next?" I asked. "We finish the fight once and for all. The lawyer texted me that the term day is tomorrow. We might have to take a leave for tomorrow and just practice at night." he suggested. "Okay." I pressed a soft kiss on his forehead.

Everything seemed so out of place. Xiao Tong is dead and there's a chance we might lose. I could tell Xukun was stressed but he still managed to smile for me and my heart ached for that. I love this boy and I was sure under any circumstances, I would always love him just the way he is.

---

I know this is kind of short but I actually have stu-'dying' to do. I know it's such a lame excuse but I am really studying because this is the only way I can study abroad for college and meet my babies because they will NEVER come to my country again.

P.S I didn't have time to spell-check so don't mind them!