s i x

cxk

Weekend finally came. I was strolling in my room, listening to Ei Ei once in awhile. I wondered where Ziyi was. I haven't see him the entire morning. Cheng Cheng said he was gonna hangout with the other trainees but he didn't specifically tell who they were.

I headed to Ziyi's room where Nong Nong was playing games. "Xukun ge? Ziyi ge isn't here." He said, as soon as he saw me. "Really? Did he say where he was going?" I asked.

"Oh I forgot to ask. He probably went off with his girlfriend. He was dressed really nice." Nong Nong chuckled. "Girlfriend?" I parted my lips into disappointment.

"He didn't say anything. I'm just taking a guess." He shrugged. "Please tell him to give me call once he's back." I said. "Will do." He replied and turned back into the game.

---
wyz

"I can't wait to meet your sister." Justin squealed. We were at a cafe nearby. Four of us were wearing mask, not wanting to get caught. The first episode has already aired.

"Shut up you idiot. My sister likes someone else." Jung Jung rolled his eyes. "Like me?" Cheng Cheng teased. "Ew no. Can you guys shut the fuck up?" Jung Jung was frustrated. I just chuckled.

"Ge!" Voice belonging to girl said. Jung Jung waved at that girl, dressed in a white skirt. "Guys, meet Zhu Yurong, my little sister." Jung Jung said.

The girl took a seat next to me as I moved away a little bit. I hate skin-ship, especially with girls. "I'm Justin, nice to meet you. Despite having an ugly brother, you are indeed stunning." He flirted while playing with his eyebrows.

Yurong let out a giggle. "I actually know all of you. I watch idol producer." She said. "You do? Who's your favorite then?" Cheng Cheng asked. She smiled and turned to me. "Ziyi ge," She answered.

Cringe. "You're so manly and talented." She said. Only if you know I dropped a grade. "Thanks." I just awkwardly smiled.

"What do we do all day? This is getting boring." Cheng Cheng complained while playing with his drink. "Since you guys can't go too public, I prepared something. I reserved this villa a little bit outside of the city for the weekend." Yurong explained.

"You did all that? My sister has grown." Jung Jung commented. "Let's go now!!" Justin exclaimed. "You should've brought more friends. One girl against these idiots. Not you, Ziyi ge." He added. I just nodded.

"Well I thought you guys prefer privacy." She explained. "A few wouldn't hurt." Cheng Cheng smirked.

Ugh. How did I get myself into all this? Girls and villa?! Over the weekend? I wonder how my Xiao Kun is doing.

"Uh, I have to practice." I bluntly said. "You've come all the way out!" Justin rolled his eyes. "I didn't bring any extra clothes." I explained. "None of us did. We'll stop by the dorm to fetch it. Problem solved." Jung Jung clapped.

"Excuse me, I need to go to the bathroom." Yurong stood up and left. "Ziyi ge, I'm so jealous." Cheng Cheng pouted. "What do you mean?" I dumbly asked.

"She's totally into you." Cheng Cheng explained. "Yes, I understand my sister most." Jung Jung smirked.

"I'm not interested in dating." I said. "Whatever you say, you're coming with us. Now all I care is to rest." Cheng Cheng laid back into the sofa and took a deep breath.

"Took you long enough." Jung Jung said once Yurong came back. "Sorry. Should we go? We still have to grab your shirts by your dorm." She suggested. "Sure." Justin nodded.
---
cxk

It was already noon and he hasn't come back. "You're making me dizzy." Nong Nong commented. I walked back and forth while waiting for him in his room.

"He's not in danger, is he?" I worriedly. It was the right moment Ziyi walked into the room. "Thank god you came back. Xukun ge had been ear-raping me all morning." Nong Nong cried. I just shyly chuckled.

"Where have you been all morning?" I asked. "Out." He bluntly answered while walking up to his closet. "With who?" I asked again, maybe irritating him a bit.

"Justin, Fan Cheng Cheng, Jung Jung and his sister." He said. Sister? A girl? My smile disappeared instantly.

"So what are you up to now?" I asked, trying not to lose hope. Gosh, I ask way too many questions. "Well they offered me to spend the weekend at some villa where Jung Jung's sister reserved." He said. Her again?!

I was so broken when he chose someone over me. Especially when she is a girl. Why was he being like this?

"I'll see you guys on Sunday night." He said after packing everything. "Oh, okay." Nong Nong nonchalantly nodded while I stood there speechless.

I followed him out and grabbed his arms. "Or we could spend time together. Do you really have to go?" I asked, pouting a bit.

"Ziyi ge! We're running late." Justin showed up. "I'll see you later, Cai Xukun." He said as he turned around and left.

Did he just called me by my full name?

---
I know it seems a bit weird Ziyi is suddenly cold to Kunkun but why will be revealed soon xx