e i g h t e e n

cxk

As soon as I woke up, I heard constant beeping sound of machine near me. An antiseptic scent filled my nose. Where am I?

The sudden bright fluorescent light blinded my sight. I blinked my eyes a few times to adjust the light. I found myself in a hospital room while Ziyi was asleep next to me.

I pushed him a little as he woke up. "Oh my god, you're awake!" He exclaimed. "I'll get the doctor." He was about to dash out but I grabbed his hands.

"Wait. I'm fine." I smiled. "Why didn't you tell me! You never recovered!" He was already angry, and definitely worried, I could tell. "I'll go get the doctor first." He pulled his hands back and left.

I could tell how broken and sad he was and he is covering it all up with his anger. I thought the pills were handling the fainting part. Guess it stopped working.

A moment later, Dr. Lin, my uncle entered along with Ziyi. Dr. Lin glanced over Ziyi and silently waited for me to speak. "It's okay. You can tell him anything." I said.

"It's quite good news, Xukun." He said. "Really? Me fainting is good news to you?" I joked. "Ziyi, meet my uncle. Geng Xin uncle, this is Ziyi, my friend." I awkwardly said.

"Hi. I'm Lin Geng Xin, this idiot's uncle. Anyway, test results showed quite an improvement compared to last time. Your body was just exhausted due to extreme practice and sudden impact just triggered you to faint. You're fine. In fact, you could already cut the pills." He smiled.

Ziyi smiled from behind as I smiled back at him. "You'll be discharged by next morning. And I suppose your friend," he paused to give me a slight grin. "He could stay as long as he wants."

"Uncle!" I shyly smiled. Geng Xin uncle has been my favorite and acted as a dad when I was much younger. And he was the first one I told about my sexuality.

"Well, I'm taking my leave. Just practice less, okay?" He patted my head. "I'll try." I smiled.

"So he's your uncle?" Ziyi asked after he left. "Oh yes. I came out to him first. He's like a dad to me." I answered. "So he knows!" Ziyi smiled, quite happy that someone knows.

"I thought you were angry." I chuckled. "You scared me you little idiot." Ziyi hit my arms softly. "Hold up, how did you know I recovered?" I asked.

He went silent and shifted his glances to the ground. "I asked you something." I grabbed his hands but he immediately pulled away. "There could be fans." He said.

"So are you gonna answer me or not?" I asked again. "It's Yurong. She told me you left for US with Xiao Tong and said you recovered." He bit his lips while he spoke.

"What else did she say?" I quickly asked. "Nothing more." He shook his head quickly. "Are you sure?" I worriedly asked. "I swear she didn't. Besides, why do you sound like there's something I should know?" He arched his brows.

"N-no. I just don't want them to say shitty things about me." I shrugged. He gave me an assuring look. "Yu Rong is not that type of person." He crossed his legs and smiled.

"I know, I didn't want to lie to her and Zhengting. But I didn't have a choice." I sighed. "It's okay. She knows." He chuckled. "About what?" I exclaimed.

"Umm, about us? I thought you really had a fiancé till she helped me figure out a lot of things." He explained. "By kissing you." I rolled my eyes. Memories of the day at the villa rushed in.

"I kissed her and it was because I was mad at you." He defended. "Mad at me?! At least, I didn't kiss anyone." He pouted. Although it sounded like a fight but it's just a common lovers' quarrel. These little things keeps the sparks.

"My son! Oh my god!" A familiar voice yelled as the door flew open.

Mother.

---
I know it's kind of short but this is like a filler chapter only. I've been occupied the whole day with extra classes and I barely made time for this T^T
I was gonna stay up for a longer chapter but my eyes are quite rebellious.
I've slept less than 20 hours the past four days and it's draining me.

So till next time xx