e l e v e n (smut ver.)

wzy

I asked for access as he willingly let me in. We swirled our tongues and danced in harmony. I moved my lips onto his neck. His hands were placed on my back, pulling me tight.

When I found his sweet spot, I made sure I left hickeys, making sure what's mine. Then I grabbed the hem of his shirt and took it off. I was welcomed by his well presented abs. We glued our lips once again while I managed to take off my shirt.

"The lock," I said between the kisses. I went over to the and locked it. When I turned around the younger was already kneeling. "Impatient, huh?" I smirked.

I went closer to him as I let him strip me off. My member sprung out. I've seen gay porn but this was the first time actually doing it but I tried not to be obvious about it.

He took the whole length into his mouth as I felt twists in my stomach. He bobbed up and down as pleasure flew through my naked body. "I'm close." I said, but he didn't stop. Then I shot myself into him and he simply swallowed it down.

I grabbed him to the bed and made him stand in a doggy position. Not sure if we're supposed to go straight to this, but I did. I entered him fully as I thrusted him.

He used one of his hand to shut his own mouth, not wanting to make any noises. "Fuck." I mumbled. Soon, his body was playing along the movement, coping the pain and changing it into pleasure.

Soon, I came. We both smiled at one another as we dived onto the bed to lay down properly. I wrapped him in my arms. "That's your first time, right?" He asked, giving me a tiny smile. "No!" I lied, although I've had done with a girl.

"Tsk. So obvious." He said. "Now, get up. We can't be wasting time. Cheng Cheng will be back anytime." I said, grabbing the boxers on the floor and putting them on.

"I can't believe we did that." He gave me a boxy smile. "I wish I could stay though." I said, putting on the last piece of cloth on the floor. He pouted and wrapped his hands around my waist from the back.

"I love you." He mumbled. I turned around and cupped his cheeks before leaning in for a short kiss. "I love you too. But for now, I'll have to get back before Nong Nong comes back." I said.

I was about to leave when he grabbed my shirt. He pursed his lips, wanting to say something but I knew what he wanted to say. "Don't worry Xiao Kun, we'll be a secret." I patted his hair.

---

Today we were supposed to film for another episode where the groups for a group evaluation will be decided. It was breakfast as Nong Nong came and sat next to me.

"Ge, can I sit?" He asked, giving me a cheeky smile. I was about to answer till someone else interrupted. "No. Move." Xukun used his butt to push Nong Nong away.

Nong Nong was flustered as he stared at Xukun with a confused puppy face. "So you guys patched up?" He square-smiled. "Uh... you could say that." I awkwardly said.

"Patched up or...." he was trying to smirk but it was still smiling. I grabbed one of my french fries from my plate and threw it at him. "Shut up!" I said, laughing.

"So it's true!!" He yelled. Everyone bobbed their heads at his direction. "Nothing, nothing!" He giggled and bowed. "So you guys are... uhh hmm!" He whispered.

"Be quiet Nong Nong!" Xukun begged. "Alright... alright. I'll shut my mouth. I'm just TOO excited for you guys. Will you guys marry? Can I be the groomsmen!" He asked.

"You're thinking way ahead." I chuckled. "Maybe he's not too." Xukun gave him a smirk-smile.