t e n

Third person

Yurong was casually shopping when she ran into Xukun's older sister, Cheng Qing. "Oh my god! Cai Cheng Qing!" she waved. When Cheng Qing saw her, she was about ran away but realized it was too late.

"Y-Yurong, hi." she awkwardly said. "We've got a lot to talk, don't we?" Yurong asked. "I wish I could, but I have urgent matters to take care of." Cheng Qing lied. "Buying the latest Gucci edition? I heard it's limited." Yurong held up her shopping bags, showing that she already bought it. "It was the last."

"WHAT! NO!" Cheng Qing cried, panicking like she was about to die. She waited for this so long. "But," Yurong smirked. "I am willing to give you for free if you help me with something." she offered. "Anything! Anything for Gucci." she cried.

"I think our conversation will be quite long, let's go to Starbucks." Yurong pointed at the cafe that was right across them.

---

Yurong was able to learn that Xiao Tong is actually Xukun's half sister and the reason he was engaged to her. It was to keep less suspicions with the media and public. Revelation of this truth would crash the company, the only thing his father has left behind after passing away from a heart disease.

Yurong was more than happy to inform this to Ziyi and quickly calls him because their weekend break was over. "Hello Yurong? I'm quite busy babysitting. Justin and Nong Nong played with food coloring in the pool." Ziyi yelled as loud music played behind him. "I have great news! If you're still at the villa, I'm on my way." I yelled. I check the time, it was still 2pm and they will only leave around 5 so it's not a problem.

---

wzy

"So you're telling me that he is gay!" I jumped from my seat. "No I didn't. For god's sake Wang Ziyi, I exchanged this news with a Gucci limited edition bag and YOU STILL CARE IF HE IS GAY OR NOT!" she complained. I just let out a chuckled. At least he isn't into that girl whoever she is. Plus, she's leaving soon.

"It now makes sense. Xiao Tong was always quite and hideous. She just followed Xukun around because she was told to, not because she likes him. And my brother though she does. I'm laughing my ass off." she was holding her stomach while slamming the table next to her. "Anyway, thank you, really. But I've got to go." I smirked, standing up. "Claim it. It's all yours." she gave my a fist bump.

---

I arrived at the dorm and headed back to my room to put things down. Luckily Nong Nong gave me the keys so that I don't get locked out. After placing my things, I headed to Xukun's room.

I was about to knock but stopped when I heard him speaking. He seemed to be on the phone.

"Is she on the plane?"

"Good."

"I never should've brought that half blood back! Now it's all complicated."

I accidentally pushed the door too hard that he stopped talking. He opened the door, anger spreading across his face. But he was rather surprised when he saw me.

"Don't we have a few things to talk about?" I smile. He was silent, confused at my sudden change. "C-come in." He said, pressing 'end call' on his phone.

"Yurong told me everything." I sat down on the chair and crossed my legs. His eyes were shaking in confusion. "She said you're not gay." I tried to tease first, wanting to see his reaction. "I am!" He accidentally blurted.

I cracked up laughing and he realized what he said and quickly covered his mouth. "Xiao Kun, your sister must really like Gucci." I said. He rolled his eyes and chuckled, "So it was her who spilled the beans."

"Your secret's safe with me." I said, standing up from my seat and walking closer to him. "What are you trying to say?" He asked with his puppy eyes shot open.

"I like you." I whispered, placing my hand on his neck. "But you kissed Yurong!" He backed up, arching his brows. "Because I thought you liked her! You clearly-" He shut me up by sealing his lips against mine. Fuck. First time kissing a guy in my entire life and I'm already fall in love with the feeling.

"I. Am. Sorry." He pulled away awkwardly. "I, I'm gonna.. ugh..." he was so cute in a mess that I couldn't control myself. I placed my hand on his neck and pulled him closer. I pressed my lips on his soft and tender lips, sending electric waves throughout my body.

---