Author's Note

OH MY GODS!!!!!!!!

I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT I ACTUALLY FINISHED ANNABETH AT GOODE!!!!

Oh my gods, words cannot describe how much I love everyone who voted for my stories, who enjoyed reading my chapters, who even read my stories.

I love every single one of you with all of my heart, and... Gods, I can't even believe that I've gotten this far. I thought that this story was just gonna be one that no one reads, so I just end it in the middle of the story.

Okay, I would love to sit here and list all the reason why I love you guys, but that would take way too long.

But, I do love you all!! I never expected this story to go this far, and I am so grateful.

And, gods, I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT IT'S ACTUALLY OVER!!!!! Now I have two completed stories!!!

Anyway, I just want to say another huge I LOVE YOU and, yeah!

Oh, and could you also check out my other stories Friendzoned and Forget Them?? Thanks xoxoxo

And I need your guys' opinion on something: I have the first chapter of a story drafted, should I post it? Or should I wait for a bit? I'm not sure if you guys want like a break or something, so just comment if you want that new story now or later on in the month.

Once again, thank you so much, and I love you all!

-starbucksisawesome xoxox

<3