Chapter 12

A/N: OMG GUYS I AM SOOOOO SORRY!!!!!!!! I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in such a long time!!! It's just that I have a school project to work on, and I have my other stories to plan out. But here's a nice long chapter!!! Oh and I want to thank you all for getting this story to 2freakingK reads!!!!!! Also, if you could just take two minutes to comment and tell me what you think of this story, I would love you forever!! Thanks, demigods!!!! *Warning* There's some bad language in this chapter, so just watch out. It starts in Percy's 2nd POV.

----------------------------------------------------

PERCY

"Percy... Wake up... Seaweed Brain!" Someone said in my ear. My eyes opened, and I saw the smiling face of my girlfriend.

"I was sleeping." I mumbled, sitting up on my elbows.

"I know." Annabeth said. "But it's time to get up. I need you to take me home."

"What? Why?" I asked.

"It's almost eight o'clock. I have to get home. Anyway, won't your mom be getting worried?" She said.

"Nah, she and Paul are away for the week." I said. Annabeth stood up.

"Well I have to go. And you're driving." She held out her hand to help me up. As we were walking back to my car, we past the Hephaestus cabin, where I saw a black motorcycle parked.

"Woah!" I said, staring at it.

"What?" Annabeth asked.

"Look!" I pointed at the motorcycle and pulled Annabeth towards it.

"You like it?" Someone said, popping out of the cabin. I recognized him as Tyler, a kid from Hephaestus.

"Gods, yes! Where did you get this?" I asked.

"Made it. With the help of my fellow Hephaestusies." Tyler said proudly, crossing his arms across his chest.

"Hepheastusies?" Annabeth asked.

"That's what the younger kids call us. Anyway, I was thinking on selling it to mortals. It's almost done." He said.

"This is awesome!" I said. Annabeth squeezed my hand. "Alright, alright, we're going. See you later Tyler, I gotta get the princess home."

"Bye guys. Good to see you again, Annabeth!" Tyler called. We got back to my car and I started it up.

"I'm not a princess." Annabeth said.

"In a way, you kinda are." I replied Annabeth crossed her arms.

"How?" She asked.

"Well, sometimes you can be bratty like a princess. Sometimes you treat me like I'm your servant. Other times you think that you're the princess and everyone has to obey you. And-"

"Oh just shut up." She said.

"Wait, I didn't get to best reason! Finally, you're beautiful like a princess." She didn't answer, but I saw her smiling and blushing.

"Sure, just ignore the compliment I just gave you." I said. She giggled and looked at me.

"Thank you Percy." She said.

We drove in silence until I got to Annabeth's house. We both got out and I walked her to the door.

"Oh my gods!" Annabeth said, freezing in her tracks and putting her hands to her face.

"What?" I asked.

"We left everyone at camp!" She said.

"Don't worry, they'll just get a ride from Argus or something."