Chapter 26

*Sorry about the matureness in the last chapter!! idk I thought that it was funny :)*

ANNABETH

I walked into my apartment thinking.

I couldn't help it.

It just wouldn't leave.

"Hey Annabeth," Thalia said as I walked in. I ignored her and kept walking. "Annabeth," Thalia said, standing. "What's wrong? Are you okay?"

"Yeah... I'm fine. Don't worry." I looked at her, but I kept walking. "I'm just gonna go upstairs."

Thalia didn't say anything to me after that, but I could feel her eyes following me until I disappeared from her sight.

I ran to my own room, walking past the guest room. The door was open a crack, and I could see movement from inside. Weird... No one ever goes in there. I quietly walked up to the door and looked in through the crack. I saw Katie and Travis sitting on the bed, kissing. I smiled to myself as I walked away from the room. I knew that Travis had always really liked Katie, it was good to see that he finally got together with her.

I walked into my own room, closing the door softly behind me. Changing, I tried not to think about Brielle's secret.

Just forget about it, I thought. Think about something else. Think about... Percy. His green eyes... His hair... The way he drools when he sleeps...

I laughed out loud at the thought of my boyfriend drooling. He really was adorable. I changed into a pair of comfy leggings and a tank top, then threw on a sweater. As I pulled the sweater over my shoulders, I smelled the ocean, and I knew that the sweater was Percy's.

I walked over to my bed and sat down, while tying my hair up in a ponytail. As soon as I sat down, I heard someone knocking on the door downstairs.

I groaned, about to get up, when I heard the door opening and Thalia talking. I couldn't make out what she was saying, or who the other person was.

"Annabeth!" Thalia suddenly yelled. "It's Percy!"

I smiled, got up and started to make my way downstairs. (As I passed by the guest bedroom, I noticed that the door was shut completely.) When I walked into my living room, I saw Percy standing there with Thalia.

"Hi," I said to him.

"Um... I need to talk to you," Percy said. "About..." He made a weird gesture with him hands.

I put my face in my hand. Wow Percy. Make it more obvious that we have a secret, why don't you?

Thalia looked from Percy to me. "Talk about what?" she asked. Her head snapped towards Percy. "What did you do to her? Did you get her pregnant?"

Percy's face turned bright red, and I was even blushing a bit.

"No I did not!" Percy said. "Why does everyone think that?!"

Thalia raised her eyebrows. Percy looked at me. "Look, can we just talk?"

"Yeah, fine."

"Wait," Thalia said. "Did you break up with her? Is that why you were acting weird when you came in, Annabeth? Did he break your heart? Oh, Percy, you have-!"

"Oh my gods, just shut up!" Connor yelled, walking into the room. Thalia gave him a death glare.

"Thalia, it's fine," I said. "He didn't break up with me." I reached out and grabbed Percy's hand, pulling him away to my room. Neither of us spoke until we were in our room and the door was closed and locked.

"So, what's wrong?" I asked, leaning against the door. "Did Brielle tell you anything else?"

"Well... No."

"Then what do you want to talk to me about?"

"It's Poseidon," he said. "When I went home, I Iris Messaged him to ask him about Brielle. He was acting kind of weird."

"What do you mean?" I asked, walking past him and flopping onto my bed.

"Well, I asked him why he never told me about her, and he just said that it was because he didn't want me to act the same way that I acted when I found out that Tyson was my brother. I think that he might be hiding something."

I looked at Percy skeptically.

"I'm being serious!" Percy said.

"Percy, I don't think that your dad would be keeping things from you. Especially things about your very own sister," I told him.

Percy shrugged. "Well he was being kind of weird," he muttered.

I rolled my eyes and smiled. "So that's all you came for? To tell me that your dad was acting weird?"

"Pretty much." Percy lay on the bed beside me and looked at me. "So what's up?" he asked. "You're acting kind of weird."

I sighed. "I'm still kind of surprised about Brielle's secret. You know, it's not exactly something you can get over quickly."

Percy nodded. "Yeah. I know."

I stood up, not really knowing why. But I stood and took a step forward, when two muscular arms wrapped around my waist, stopping me from going any farther.

"Where do you think you're going?" Percy whispered in my ear.

I felt myself blushing. "No where."

Percy tightened his arms around my waist. I turned myself around so I was facing Percy. I tilted my head up and kissed him. Percy took a step back and fell onto the bed with me on top. He kissed me back softly. My hands traveled down his chest, then back up and I tangled my fingers in his black hair. Percy unzipped my-well, his, actually- sweater, and it fell to the floor. His mouth didn't leave mine once. I shivered as he touched me. He ran his fingers down my arms, then they gripped at my waist. Percy took my lower lip between his teeth and sucked on it gently. I almost moaned.

Percy let my lip go and pulled away from me, but only slightly. "You okay?" he asked.

I nodded. "Fine."

Percy flipped over so he was on top now, and he kissed me again. I smiled into the kiss.

"Just so you know," I said. "If you do get me pregnant, Thalia would murder you with her own two hands. She already told me."

"Oh, I know," Percy said, blushing. "So would my mom and dad, and Athena."

I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Long story," he said.