Chapter 16

Thank you for the votes lovelies!!

Sabrina's POV

The guys were doing their last show tonight and then we are heading home tomorrow night. Deanna had two weeks until her wedding and I am pretty sure she is nervous. We were sitting in the living room part of the bus. I layed my head on Alan's lap.

"Ready for your guy's last Warped Tour concert?" I asked Alan.

"Yes and then I could go home to spend time with my kitten and the love of my life!" he replied. I rolled inward so I was facing Alan stomach. I got a text from Deanna asking me if I wanted to go out drinking but I texted her no. She's been drinking a lot and I don't know if it is the pressure that is on her shoulder or what but she drinks more than Alan and I put together lately. I wrapped my arms around Alan's waist.

"One more show and then we get to sleep in real beds again." I said into Alan's tummy. He chuckled.

"Are you going to watch our last show?" Alan asked.

"Of course baby. It's your last show!" I can't believe how fast this summer went by. Alan and I have been together for 2 1/2 months. We sat on the couch watching some stupid cheesy movie that Austin brought. It was nearly half way over when Austin said that they had half and hour until the show. We got up and started heading towards the main stage. I walked right back with Alan and the others.

"We're just doing a couple covers. Maybe 4 at the most," Austin said jumping up and down. I loved how my friend was just so into the music and his fans that he would go out of his way to do the stuff he does for his fans.

The crowd started getting louder and louder by the minute. You could tell when it was show time around the venues. Tino ran out and took his place behind his drum set. Alan pecked me on the lips and ran out with Phil and Aaron. Last but not least Austin ran out on stage jumping with as much energy as possible. He started out with the cover of Suicide Silence's song OCD. As I got thinking about Suicide Silence and how far they have come without Mitch just made me glad that they moved on, but they made me think that they forgot about him. His family is doing much better. His daughter just graduated from pre-k a few weeks ago. Mitch would be so proud!

Austin came to the side stage to grab an acoustic guitar for Alan. I wonder what song they were doing. They started playing the familiar tune to When you can't sleep at night. I remembered when I had sang this song with Aaron maybe a month ago. Aaron would sing a few versus and then point the microphone to the crowd for them to sing the next part. My life was perfect. Too perfect. Something was going to come crashing down soon and it isn't going to have a good outcome. The guys did a few more songs before coming off stage and embracing me in a swea hug.

"Congratulations guys!! You ended Warped Tour with the best show ever!!"

"Thanks babe!" Alan shouted. I was really tired and ready to check into the hotel. I was mostly ready for a real bed. A bus bunk was not for me, especially when it is made for one person but two people are sleeping in it. I would always tell Alan that he could sleep in his own bunk to get a better night of sleep, but he would refuse and say "you are worth losing sleep over" and I would just shrug him off. Alan reached for my hand and intertwined our fingers. I love when guys do that. We walked to the bus and Austin thought we should celebrate. He pulled out a big bottle of Jack Daniels and a big gallon jug of vodka. Phil grabbed a package of red solo cups from under the counters and filled them. We were in Georgia somewhere heading to a hotel. I was watching the boys act stupid. They trashed the bus bad by the time we got to the hotel. I grabbed a small bag of my clothes along with some of Alan's for tommorrow. I walked in the lobby and check us in. I walked all the guys to their rooms and finally I was able to got to sleep. About time.

I put Alan's shirt on and crawled into the bed. Alan stripped down into his boxers and got underneath the covers. He turned and wrapped his arm around me. I flipped over and kissed him on his nose. He laughed and kissed me on the lips.

"I love you, you know that right?" he asked.

"Of course and I love you!" I shut my eyes and fell asleep with my face burried in the crook of Alan's neck.

.

.

.

.

-The next day-

I woke up at 8:34 and figured I should shower. I pried Alan's arms off of me and stood. I grabbed my bag and headed for the bathroom. I turned on the water and jumped in letting the steamy water hit my back. I washed my hair and my body. I dressed in a Guns 'N' Roses tank top and a pair of black high waisted shorts. I walked out to be greeted with a dressed ginger.

"Morning babe!" Alan said wrapping his arms around my waist and setting his chin on my head.

"Morning, ready to go home?" I asked.

"Yes but I have something important to ask you," he seemed almost nervous. "Would you like to move into my home with Sophie and I?" I was speechless. Why couldn't I say anything?

"I would love to," I said with a smirk smile on my face. Alan leaned down and kissed me.

"Great!" he grabbed our bags and met up with the guys down stairs. We handed in our keys and walked over to the guys. They were all talking to each otherf, probably about this summer at Warped tour.

"Hey what took you guys so long!" Phil teased. I rolled my eyes at his imaturaty.

"You really want to know..." They shook their heads. "...I was shaving my legs," they all had that stupid dumb founded look on their faces. The bus pulled up and we loaded our stuff on while entering the trashed bus. I started cleaning while the guys played video games. After I finished cleaning I wandered into the bunks and layed down in my bunk for awhile, I fell asleep and woke up about twelve hours later. I checked my phone where we were. Just outside California. We have an hour until we get home. I haven't gotten anymore of those threatening text messages from that unknown number. Which is great. I checked my twitter which was blown up from all the fans of the guys because I was dating Alan. They were all really nice except a few people that wanted Alan to themselves. The bus came to a quick stop and I fell out of my bunk with a thud. Alan came running back helping me up.

"Are you okay?" he asked worriedly.

"I am fine," I reassured him.

"You sure?" he asked again.

"Yes Alan."

We grabbed our bags and got off the bus. We were the last ones to leave. Alan pulled out his keys and unlocked the door where Sophie was laying on the black sofa. She jumped up once she saw me and I scratched behind her ears. Alan dropped our bags in the center of the room and he pulled me upstairs for bed. I slept in one of Alan's tank tops and my underwear and Alan slept in his boxers as usual. I faced him.

"Alan?"

"Yeah?"

"Never leave me unless you are trying to kill me!" he chucked at what I was saying but it was true if he left I don't know how I would do.

"I won't," he promised.

"I love you Alan Ashby!"

"And I love you Sabrina Bostwick!"

5 votes please!!