Chapter 8

I think I am going to have Alan describe his feelings towards Sabrina in this chapter. I don't know?

Sabrina's POV

I woke up to the sound of my phone blasting Iris by The Goo Goo Dolls into the quiet and cold air of the bus. I reached over to the side of my bunk and pressed ignore call on my phone. I looked at my phone searching for a time. 10:36 am. Time to get up and get ready to start this dreadful day. I tried sitting up but there was something restricting me from moving. I looked over to see a sleeping ginger. His fiery hair was everywhere flying in different directions. All the memories of everything came flooding back to me. I arrived back at Warped. The guys did their 5th show and now they have a break. I layed down in my bunk and Alan joined me last night. Alan kissed me. Did Alan like me the same way as I liked him? What about his phyco girlfriend Brooke? I climbed over Alan without waking him up and grabbed my clothes heading for the shower. Everyone was still sleeping. I wasn't surprised at all they all had a lot to drink. I walked into the very small bathroom that contained a small shower, toilet and very small sink. I turned on the shower letting the water heat up. I took off my night clothes throwing them in our hamper. I stepped into the shower shutting the blurred glass door. I started humming to Bones Exposed, one of my favorites off of the guy's new album. I put shampoo in my hair rinsing and conditioning. I washed my body and jumped out drying my body off with my towel. I slipped on a matching black lace underwear and bra. I pulled on a pair of blue ripped jean shorts and an 'I'm so inspired' tank top with Squidward on it. I brushed out my hair throwing it into a bun. I walked over to my bunk to get my phone and I realized Alan wasn't there. I grabbed my phone and slipped on a pair of navy blue TOMS. I walked to the front of the bus and was greeted by the sent of coffee, Austin and Alan.

"Morning sunshine," Austin smiled.

"Morning," I grabbed a coffee mug pouring some of the hot liquid in it.

"Want some sugar or cream with that coffee?" Alan asked. I downed some more of the hot black liquid like it was water.

"Nah I like my coffee like I like my men."

"And how is that?" Austin jumped in.

"Hot and black," I laughed.

"I got the hot part, but I'm not black," Alan stuck out his bottom lip.

"Awe, I'm joking I don't like my men black, not that I'm racist because I've never dated a black man before." I finished the rest of my coffee grabbed my camera and ran out of the door. I got down on my hands and knees and started snapping pictures of the buses. I couldn't wait it was going to be my first time sleeping in a real bed in week because the bunk and hospital bed really wasn't doing it's justice. I was going to party hard after all that is what people do at Warped.

"What are you doing down there?" I heard a voice ask. I think I know this voice I have to. I have heard it somewhere before. I looked up and saw a grinning Jaime.

"I am taking pictures of the buses."

"Don't you stand up when you take pictures?" Why is he talking to me? Yes I know him it's just...why now is what I am trying to get to? He never really talked to me when I was by myself.

"Well it depends on the angle you are trying to get at. Look up. If you wanted to get a picture of that from this angle with the whole bus you have to get down low."

"Oh I see now. Hey wanna come out tonight everyone is going out to have a couple beers?"

"Yeah sure I don't know why my people didn't offer me to go out," I said storming away pissed. I started heading in the direction of my bus. I tried turning the door knob but it wouldn't budge. I heard a faint shuffle in the bus and right then I knew somebody was in there. I knocked on the door waiting for somebody to answer the door. A flaming red head opened up the door.

"When were you guys gonna tell me that everyone was going out tonight," I immediately start screaming at Alan.

"Hold it hold it, we were going to ask you but you've been busy." I could tell he wasn't lieing.

"Sorry for yelling."

"Sorry for not inviting you first." You could tell he was truly sorry. I was starting to feel guilty for yelling at him.

"I am going to get ready I have an hour until we leave," I told Alan. I walked into the back bunks and started rummaging through my suitcase. I decided to wear a little black dress and black stiletto heels. The dress was about mid thigh and was strapless. The side had a zipper and the back was longer than the front. i jumped in the shower washing all the dirt that was on my body from laying down taking pictures. I washed my hair and jumped out of the shower to dry off. It might be warm in Texas but when you jump out of a hot shower you freeze. I put on a red pair of underwear and a matching bra along with one of Austin's shirt that went to my knees. I plugged in my blow dryer and started drying my hair so I could straighten it. I got to the last strand of hair and I heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I asked through the thin wood.

"Aaron and can I use the toilet?"

"come in!" Aaron and I have been friends for a while and we got used to seeing each other in our underpants or even almost naked. Same as Austin and I. Aaron did his business and walked out. I finished my hair and started getting into my dress strapping my heels on. I took a last glance at myself in the mirror. I wished I was prettier but I guess I'm stuck this way. I opened the door and walked to the front.

Alan's POV

I heard the shower stop and about a half a hour later Sabrina came walking out. She was beautiful. No, she wasn't beautiful she was gorgeous.

"Alan close your mouth you're drooling," when she talked she sounded like an angel. I wonder if she likes me the same way as I liked her. Actually I didn't like her I loved her. I love her. But does she love me? Tonight I'm going to tell her I love her. I hope she likes me to because I don't know what will happen if she doesn't like me back.

"You're stunning."

"You don't look to bad yourself Mr. Ashby," I was wearing a pair of nice black skinny jeans and a white button up dress shirt.

"Thanks," I didn't know I said that out loud.

"Well who's ready to partay," Austin slurred half tanked already.

"Woohoo yaas," everyone yelled. With that we walked out the door and headed out.

Hey guys sorry that it took me so long to update and stuff. I feel really bad but we did good in our competition. Sorry it sucks.