Chapter 22

Thank you for the votes!  I love you guys!

Sabrina's POV

It's been a week since our 'incident' together. I love him, but he hasn't even said anything. Are we together? Or not? I walked out of my room and to the kitchen. I grabbed some pickles out of the fridge. I LOVE PICKLES!! I put the jar back in the fridge and grabbed my pickle. Warm arms wrapped around my waist and Alan set his chin on my shoulder.

"Want a pickle?" I giggled offering him a pickle.

"I'm good," he chuckled. "Go on a date with me?"

"When?" I turned around so I could face him. He grinned at me.

"Tonight at five. I will lay an outfit for you." He walked out into the hall. I finished my pickle and looked at the time, 11 o'clock so I have a 7 hours until our date. I walked out to see the guy's playing xbox.

"Austin," I climbed on the side of the couch and rolled down so I was laying on his lap. "Austin," he just laughed at me. I was beyond getting frustrated. "If you won't answer me I am going to sit on your head," all the guys started laughing. "You guys are nasty," I stood up and walked behind Austin. I sat right on his back. I soon gave up and walked to my room to get my phone. I had a text from Deanna and she wanted my to meet her at her house to get our pictures from the wedding. Her and CC were finally back. They say first comes love, second comes marriage, next comes a baby in a baby carriage. Oh great. That will mean I will have to kill CC. I walked down stairs and opened the door.

"Where ya going?" Austin asked.

"Deanna's house," I internally sighed. I grabbed my keys off the stand and walked out to the car. I turned up the radio and the song Every Rose Has It's Thorn came on. I sang along as I drove up Deanna's drive way. I crawled out of the car and tucked my keys in my front pocket with my phone in my back pocket. I walked up the path and knocked on the door. Andy opened the door for me and I walked in.

"Your here more than I am," I giggled.

"Well CC is one of my best friends," he chuckled while closing the door behind me. You would actually think Andy and I were cousins because we spend more time together than Deanna and I do. I entered the kitchen where Deanna was getting all the pictures ready for everyone. I looked over her shoulders. Her photographer did a beautiful job. That reminded me that I had to print all the pictures of the guy's from Warped Tour off my camera.

"Here's all your photos," Deanna said handing me a pile.

"Thank you," I thanked her.

"So did you and the ginger get back together?" she asked.

"Well, I don't really know what we are right now. I mean we did 'it'," I said using air quotes. I sighed. I missed him. He was my everything. He was my world. I want to someday get married to him or have children with him. I want to spend the rest of my life with him. I love him. "I have a date with him tonight, so I better get going." Deanna nodded her head and I left saying bye to Andy and CC. I arrived home and found a black bikini, a pair of ripped denim shorts, and a stained tank top. The tank top was stained with grape juice and fruit punch. The two juices that stain. Well, one time Austin and I were drinking fruit punch and he thought he could balance the full glass on his head. He failed miserably and splattered some on my tank top. The grape juice is from Copeland when I baby sat her and her cup leaked on me. On the floor was a pair of black flip flops. I take it we are going to the beach. Why would he have me wear this tank top though? I left my hair and makeup how it was when I heard a knock on my door. I opened it and Alan was standing in the door way with a single rose in his hand. He was wearing his swim trunks and a black tank top.  He held the rose out for me to take it. I took it from his hands and kissed his cheek and put the flower on my bed.

"Thank you," I gushed.

"Anything for you my darling," was he trying to make me melt because if he was it was working. He linked his arm with mine and led me out to the car. He opened the passenger door for me and climbed in on the drivers side. "Ready?" he asked and I nodded my head. We drove off and finally parked about 20 minutes later. We got out and started walking down the beach. A few yards away from us was a basket and a blanket. This boy always knew how to make me melt.

"Oh Alan, it's beautiful, " I complimented.

"You like?" he asked and I nodded my head vigorously. We sat on the blanket and fed each other chocolate covered strawberries and talked about each other. Alan listened and nodded every so often to say he was paying attention. We even talked a bit about our problems when we were seperated. About my cutting and drinking problem, his drinking and smoking habbits and missing band practices. Alan stood up and I gave him a questioning look and he pulled me to my feet. He took his shirt off and skipped his shoes off. I followed his actions until I was in my bikini and his eyes were scanning my body. I didn't really know why but I never like my body. I had scars on my arms and upper thighs. They weren't bad but they weren't necessarily good either. He ran towards the water and I chased him into it. He stopped mid tracks and I fell onto him. We laughed at each other. Alan looked at me and pulled me closer to him.

"Be mine," Alan whispered in my ear.

"Always!"

Sorry this is really short and I took so long to update.

15 votes please and I will make a really long next chapter! ♡♡♡♡♡♡