Chapter 34

Wow, one more chapter after this one! I love you guys! I am so happy that I will be writing another story to this one.

Sabrina's POV

Vic and I recorded our new song today. It was the best experience in my life. Hopefully their fans will like the new song. We leave for tour in two days. I so can't wait. It might be hard with all the morning sickness and all, but it will be worth it in the end. I got dressed and walked out of Vic's house. I jumped in my car and blasted music. I was on my way to Deanna's because she had a "problem". Her problem is that she doesn't know what to buy CC for his Birthday. A few new, shitty songs came on the radio when I was on my way over to Deanna's. What kind of people think this music is good? This music just talks about guys fucking girls, like really? I pulled into her driveway and saw that Andy was here aswell. Yay!

"Little blue," I yelled walking in. I called Andy little blue because he has the bluest eyes ever and he is young, so... ya know.

"Hey Beanie," Deanna yelled. I pushed her out of my way and ran toward Andy.

"Guess what Andy?"

"What?" he asked.

"I'm pregnant and man whore decided to cheat again," I said way to cheery. Their jaws dropped and I spoke again. "I have an idea of what we could get CC for his birthday.....a drum set."

"Wow, you are great at picking gifts," Deanna said. "So, are you having a boy or a girl?"

"I don't know yet, oh and Alan doesn't know," I told them. I guess I was finally excepting that I am a single mother and my baby's daddy is a man whore.

"He doesn't know your preggo," Andy shouted. I shook my head yes. "What are you going to name him or her?"

"Well, if it is a boy, which I hope it is, I will name him Hunter Jaymes with a 'Y'. If it's a girl Hadley Elizabeth and if Alan doesn't know about the baby, it will have my last name." We talked about our future. The tour that I am going on and how the baby may never have a father. It's sad to think that, but the baby will have enough love to go around. Oh well, we leave for tour not tomorrow, but the next day. All my stress will wash away when I leave this town. Good bye Orange County!

One more chapter left. I think I might cry. I love you all so much!

5 votes!