Chapter 7

I'm BAAAAACCCKKKK!! So Virginia was awesome and it was really warm. You guys are so good toee I decided to update for ya. I love ya all.

Sabrina's POV

We spent ten straight hours on this stupid plane and we were finally landing. Tino, Aaron, and Phil were going to meet us outside so we could go back to Warped Tour.

I stood up as everyone else did and grabbed my carry on out of the cubby.

Alan was still pissed from earlier and so was I. Austin had broken a major promise towards us. He had promised us he would stop playing her games.

I walked down the long isle and exited the plane.

I went to the door and stepped into the stale air of the airport. I started making my way through the sweaty groups of people and out the sliding automatically generated doors.

The hot Texas air hit me hard and I wasn't expecting it. The boys were waiting for us and Alan took my bag for me while I jumped into the venues van.

I looked out the window trying to avoid contact with anyone and everyone.

We had passed so much land and water holes and I had to pee so bad. If I didn't let it go I would have to let these pants go.

"Pull over please," I pleaded.

"Sure thing," we started going to the side and I jumped out of the car running towards the woods.

I kept running until the van wasn't in view. I walked behind a tree and whipped my pants down letting a rush of relief fill my body.

I ran back with the guys shooting me questioning looks but I shrugged them off.

"We're baaaaaccckkkk!" Aaron shouted while nudging me awake.

"Hey Aaron I'm right next to you no need to shout."

"Sorry it's our last show and then we get a break."

"What time is it?"

"4:20."

"You guys know you have to be on in ten right?"

"Yeah but we want to make sure you get to the bus safely. "

I wanted to slap them for being over protective but I just shrugged it off. Wow seems like I have been doing a lot of shrugging lately.

"I'm fine just go."

"Are you sure?" Alan questioned.

"Yes."

"Okay we will see you after the show."

They started heading toward mainstage and I started walking towards the bus with the giant & symbol on it known as an ampersand.

I opened the large door and trudged up the few stairs grabbing a bottle of water as I made my way to the back of the bus.

I climbed into my bunk and pulled out my phone calling somebody I haven't talked to in awhile. My Cousin.

"Are you alright why didn't you tell me you had an Aszma attack," jer voice shot through my cell.

"Sorry I kinda couldn't I was out out."

"Well are you okay okay?"

"Well I can't do anything harsh for 24 hours and 14 of that is already over," I was starting to get tired because of the pills I have to take for my headache that I got earlier.

I sat listening to Deanna while she caught me up on everything that has happened while I was gone.

I learned that CC had proposed while I was gone which I Don't understand why when I was gone, Asking Alexandria is joining warped tour with us, and that I get to be the maid of honor at her wedding.