Chapter 29 Sexual Content

Thank you! This story, I have decided will have 40 parts!

Sabrina's POV

The rest of tour flew by like the first half. I was playing with my ring while I got dressed. Today was the day we are going to tell Kellin. I spun the diamond encrusted ring around my finger. After we talk to Kellin, we will be meeting the guys at the club. I hope Kellin won't be rude. He needs to understand that I won't be that little girl that needs to be saved every day. Alan pulled up to Kellin's house. I got out and Alan grabbed my hand. I reached to knock at the door and Copeland answered the door with Kellin right behind.

"Sabrina, Alan, what did you want to talk about?" he asked while sitting down. We followed his motions before I spoke up.

"Kellin, Alan proposed to me and I thought you should know, " I stood in front of Alan, so what ever came his way wouldn't hurt him.

"That's all," he laughed. "I knew this was going to happen at some point. As long as I get to walk you down the aisle."

" Okay and guess what Cope?" I said nealing down to her height. "You're going to be my flower girl."

"Yay, flowers," she clapped her hands. I picked her up and kissed her on her forehead. I stood up and grabbed Alan's hand. I hugged Kellin and said goodbye. I jumped in the car and Alan drove us back to his house.

"What do you want to do?" Alan said kissing me.

"I don't know, wait, want to go swimming?" I giggled knowing the answer considering it is colder outside. Alan picked me up and carried me to his room. Well, our room. "Alan, let me go," I giggled. I started kissing his jawline. That earned me a moan. Sabrina 1 Alan 0. I started stripping Alan of his shirt and he took everything, but my bra and panties off. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he unclasped my bra. He pawed at my breasts for a short while and I reached down to unbutton his jeans. Alan kicked his boxers down and ripped my panties off. He pushed a few fingers into me. I moaned more than I should have. Sabrina 1 Alan 1. He laughed at me and I started rubbing his member earning some groans from him. Hahaha I win. Well, now anyway. Sabrina 2 Alan 1. Without warning Alan stuck his large member in me.

"Fuck me harder," I yelled as Alan thrusted into me faster. I reconnected our lips and Alan released as we both reached our breaking point. In the end, Alan won, but I gave a pretty good fight.

Yeah yeah another short one! But eh it's a little better. Oh and you might hate me by the end of this book, but love me at the end of the series.

5 votes please!