Little Update...

Hey everyone, Macy Honda here!

I'm so sorry..! *bows* I know I said I would update over my Spring Break, but...some stuff happened that made me lose my motivation...

To most, this may not be surprising, knowing that I'm not the greatest at updating on a routine basis...but still I am terribly sorry for my lack of activity...

For those who may be curious about the reason behind my inactivity, earlier this week, I lost a loved one... I'm not going into further detail, but I feel you all need to know why I haven't kept to my word...

I've also just hit a rough spot in my life, but hey, that's normal for anyone...

Regardless of my week, I hope your Easter weekend was amazing! (That is, if you celebrate Easter ^-^;) I hope you got to spend time with your family and had a ton of fun! And if it's also your Spring Break, I hope that you had a blast and had a great week!

I had tried to write some this week, but with everything that has happened this week, I just lost my drive... But, do not worry, I will update soon. I just need to recollect my thoughts for a bit, but I'll be back!

I know some of you are tired of my constant author's notes and want an actual chapter, but I couldn't just "disappear" without reasons...again, I'm very sorry...

But if you've stayed with me through this author's note, you have my thanks and gratitude. I hope I haven't upset any of you amazing people out there...

Thank you for your time, and I hope your weekend is bright and full of happiness. I love you all so much, and I'm sorry for not keeping my word. (but that's not very surprising is it? ^-^;) And just fyi, I am not trying to make anyone feel sorry for me. I'm just putting this out here for those who are curious.

Thank you again,

Until Next Time~
- Macy Honda <3