3K Views!?!?! 0-0

Omg!!! Thanks so much!!! This book has reached 3000 views! This was definitely a great way to start my morning. Thank You so much for supporting this book! It means a lot to me. I can't believe that one of my books have gotten this far~ Thank you all! You guys are amazing!!!

I'll also take the time to give you guys an update on what I have planned for the future.
I will start my newest book Unwanted sometime soon, but regarding this book, these are the countries that I have a few ideas for:

China
Italy
Romano
Spain
Japan
Russia

So far those six countries listed are the ones I have ideas for, of course there will be more in the future. And of course if you have any requests, feel free to leave them in the comments or message me. I'll take requests about countries and/or scenarios. As for the actual update, I plan to try to update once a week, but with band camp and school getting ready to start, I don't know how well that plan is going to work out. We'll see what happens. I apologize in advance for future updates being scattered. Anyway, I hope you all will continue supporting this book, and continue reading.

Oh and in regards with milestone stories, just to let you know, I'm not sure how I want to continue them. I do know for sure that I do want to wrote more milestone stories, but I'm not sure when to do so. What I have planned for now is to write a milestone story like Battle Scars every 5k views. The next milestone will be when this book reaches 5k, and I know that will happen thanks to you wonderful people!

I can't express how happy I am about the progression of this book. And I hope that I'll be able to write even more fanfictions in the future!

And with that, I hope you all have a great day!!!!

Until Next Time~!
-Macy Honda <3