Long Time No See!

Hey everyone! Macy Honda here!

And wow, I'm not sure where the time has gone. I'm pretty sure most of you thought that I had just vanished from the Wattpad scene, and I can't blame you if that's what you thought. I'm not even sure how many of you, my dear readers, are still with me after years of my disappearance. I thought about this for a while, but I think posting an update is necessary.

So hey! I'm a college student now, majoring in biology. And over the last few years, it's just been pretty crazy. From school, to just my social life, I've been thrown through some crazy loops (I'll spare you the messy details). Wattpad, though I still enjoy reading a handful of stories, has pretty much become a thing of the past for me. I have a ton of fun writing stories and interacting with all of you, but life has taken a lot of my time away from this hobby. Plus, I lost motivation for a long time. This account was something I started I think back in late middle school to early high school and I never thought that I'd even make it where I did with a book that has over 200K reads. Thank you for everyone who has read my silly, smutty stories and voted or commented. It makes me happy seeing my work is still being read today.

Now, for the white elephant in the room. Will I continue writing? Will I finish Forgotten Feelings? Is this the end for my Hetalia Lemons book? Well, I want to say no, however, I can't devote a lot of free time anymore to writing. And as much as I love Hetalia, I haven't been active in that fandom in a long time. But worry not, because I do plan to at least finish Forgotten Feelings. I won't leave you on a never-ending cliffhanger. As for the futire of that book and this account, that's still up in the air for now, but I'll let you lovely people know soon-ish.

Thank you for all you lovely people who have been with me throughout the years of me writing. Thank you for sticking with an awful upload schedule and constant updates that some probably wish was an actual chapter. Thank you for everything, I can't say how much it means to me. I hope you'll look forward to my next update.

So Until Next Time,
- Macy Honda 💜