Forgotten Feelings... (Prussia x Reader Lemon Part 2)

Gilbert's POV

"Gilbert if you don't a hurry we are going to be late to the conference!" I heard Feliciano yell from outside my office.

"Give me a minute Feli! I can't find my bag!"

I was rushing around my office, scavenging through loose stacks of papers and random assortments of stationary supplies. Usually I would not be this frantic to go to a dumb World Conference, but this one, this meeting could be the biggest change of my life if the information West gave me is correct. I could finally see her again. Someone I have been dying to see for years now.

(Y/N) Kirkland... She actually became a country. She did what she promised to me during our childhood, and now, I have the chance to see her again ever since I was taken away to begin my "new life". New should be replaced with boring, but that has the chance to change tonight! I don't think I have ever been this excited in my many years of being Prussia.

"GILBERT!" That deep voice was none other than West. "You have one minute to get out here before we leave without you!"

I spastically looked around the room until my eyes landed on a black leather satchel with a silver cross embroidered on the flap. I quickly snatched the weathered bag and stuffed a few messy files of documents into it before running out the door. But in my haste, I was stopped at the end of the hallway where a cracked picture frame rested on the decorative table. It was the same picture Feli had knocked over a few days ago in his attempt to tell me when the next meeting was. I picked up the frame and glanced over the picture behind the cracked glass.

"This is really happening..." I managed to let out in a hushed whisper.

I stuffed the frame into the satchel before running out and meeting the others in front of the office building.

"Took you long enough bruder. Come on, we're already going to be late" Ludwig said in an annoyed tone.

"Sorry, I couldn't find the things I needed to bring with me" I replied while climbing in the jet black car next to Feli.

Feli smiled and looked out the window as we started on our way to the convention hall. "Or a was it because you are excited to see your a bella friend? I would a be excited to see a cute girl!"

I jumped at his innocent question. "Oh um, yeah...? I haven't seen her in years, and I want to see for myself what an absolutely awesome country she has become now!"

"There will be time for chatting later bruder. We're here to manage business first!" West replied as he pulled the vehicle into the parking lot.

I just nodded my head in response. "Ya, I know West. Business first. But lighten up! You don't always need to be so serious."

With the chatter dying down, the three of us got out of the car and headed into the conference hall. As we were decently late to the meeting, all the other countries had already taken their seats around the table. All of their glances were on us as we took our seats. West went to the front of the room and cleared his throat,

"My apologies. We were running behind schedule. Now, where do we want to begin?"

My bruder started going over the meeting agenda, but I wasn't able to concentrate on his words. Instead, my eyes were sneakily glancing around the room, looking for a specific girl. And not a few moments of looking around go by before my eyes landed on a girl with (s/c) skin, (h/c) hair, and beautiful (e/c) eyes. There she was.

"But I think you'd be a great country, Gilbert! You would look so cool! I wish I could be a country one day. Then we could go to conferences together!"