Battle Scars (America x Reader Lemon) Part 4

Warning! This part contains a lemon! (finally -_-) I will say this is the most detailed I've ever been, so yeah... If this isn't your kind of thing, DON'T READ! But if you enjoy reading these types of stories, then I hope you enjoy! Once again, I want to say thank you for all the support that you all have given me and thanks a bunch for 1k views!!! You all are amazing. (Please excuse any grammatical errors...I was typing really fast)

-Macy Honda <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alfred's POV

Beep. Beep. Beep. As I laid there in my hazy state, all I heard was a constant beeping. That confused me, because I thought that I had died by the hands of Victor. No...I'm definitely alive, but my body feels heavy and limp. What happened after I passed out? Where am I?

Memories of what happened were blurry. All I remember was that I was beaten in the alleyway by Victor. The last thing I could distinctly remember was a soft voice calling out my name before I blacked out. That voice sounded so familiar, so sweet. After everything that happened in the past few months, that voice sounded so comforting.

I felt my eyes slowly open to reveal a white ceiling. The first thing that came into mind was the dulled pain that overwhelmed by body. It didn't hurt as bad as it used to be, but it was still very painful. I glanced around the room slightly, and out of the corner of my eye, I saw a heart monitor. I'm in a hospital? When did I get here...? As I continued looking around at my surroundings, my eyes landed on something, rather someone, I didn't expect to see any time soon.

It was (y/n)... She was sitting in the chair beside my bed asleep. I didn't know how long she had been there, but all I could think about was how cute she looked when she was asleep. Though my memories were fuzzy, I was glad to see that I was okay, and that the girl I loved was beside me.

"(y/n)..." I whispered faintly. I felt myself smile.

(y/n) jumped slightly at the whisper of her name. She sat up and rubbed her (e/c) eyes. She looked around, and when her eyes landed on me, her eyes lit up.

"Alfred...?" her sweet voice asked as she glanced at me.

I smiled at her. "Hey (y/n)..."

(y/n) started tearing up as she gripped my hand. "I-I'm so happy you're awake...! I was so worried..."

She was worried? After everything that I had done to her...she was still worried about me? I felt my heartbeat speed up. (y/n)...

I lightly squeezed her small hand. "I'm okay, (y/n)..."

I saw her smile a bit.

"(y/n).... I'm so sorry for everything... I'm the worse. I never meant to hurt you, and I regret everything I did... I shouldn't have kept this from you. It only made things worse between us." Once I started apologizing, I couldn't stop. I felt absolutely awful. All I did was ramble, but I wanted to get everything off my chest.

(y/n) reached over and put a finger on my lips, making me stop my rambling. She shook her head and smiled. "Alfred... I forgive you..."

A smile made its way onto my face. After everything that happened, I knew what I wanted, and I wasn't going to let my stupidity ruin it ever again. "(y/n... I love you."

I saw her eyes widen and tears form in the corners of her eyes. A smile formed on her lips as she wiped her tears with her hands. "I love you too, Alfred. I always have."

"(y/n)..." I tugged on her hand and brought her face closer to mine.

That moment out lips touched, that second, I was in pure bliss. (y/n) was my happiness, my everything. It made me so happy that she still loved me, and I wasn't going to let her go again.