10K Views!?!?

Okay...Okay...wait a second... THIS BOOK HAS REACHED 10K VIEWS!? *deep breath* Omg, thank you all so much for all the support. (If you saw the status update on my profile, this might sound a bit annoying) Really, you have no idea how happy I am about this. I never thought I would get a book to 10k, but thanks to you amazing and lovely people, that happened! I can't thank you enough.

Um well this might not come as a shocker, but with how behind I am, Dangerous Love~ will be the milestone for 10k... sorry ;-; but I'll make it super special!

Anyway, I want to say thank you for all the support, comments, votes, and views. They really mean a lot to me. Every time I see notifications for these types of things, it makes me smile. It truly makes my day. Each comment means a lot to me. Thanks so much.

Also I appreciate the requests. I love writing stories for all of you. It makes me happy. Thanks for those, And feel free to suggest some!

For the last time, thank you. I probably sound annoying at this point...sorry. But this really means a lot. I didn't think I would come this far.
I will update soon, I promise! School is kinda getting in the way. Be on the lookout though!

Love you all so much!!!! ^-^

Until Next Time~
-Macy Honda <3