Chapter 30

A/N:This is the last chapter! Goodluck!😍

-----------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

Aish this boy. We haven't done anything. Just teasing and a hot make-out session. We were just pretending with the sounds. So we can successfully prank Taehyung. He said, we will do it when I'm ready and its not today.

We will prank Taehyung that we had a 'thing' last night. That will be his pay back.

"Yah...Jimin-ah...are you up?" I asked. "Yes, jagi. Last night, you we're moaning my name." He smirked. "Aish..." I said and hit him with a pillow. "You were laughing at me!" I exclaimed. "You were so cute." He said and pinched my cheeks. "We'll prank Taehyung today." He said and smirked. "Payback..." I whispered. "Yeah, lets go." He said and I went to the bathroom first and washed my face before going outside, so as he.

"Goodmorning lovebirds. Here's your breakfast." Taehyung said and put sandwiches in the table then milk.

"Thank you." We both said. "So...how's last night? I haven't slept because of you two inside that room. I can't stand the moani-" He was cut off by Jimin stuffing him a sandwich.

I just remember how sexy Jimin was last night. Although we didn't do anything for producing an offspring, his voice, his lips roaming around my mouth and neck that was just so-

I was lost in thoughts when I heard my phone ringing.

I took it and answered the phone call from Jungkook.

"Yeoboseyo?" I asked from the other line. "(Y/N), there will be a reunion with our bestfriends!!" Jungkook exclaimed. "Jinjja?!" I exclaimed also with a wild smile on my face. I haven't heard of them for a year!! I really missed my bestfriends so much.

"Ok, when and where?" I asked excitedly. "Tonight at 6:00 pm, at my house. See you later!" He said and hung up.

"Who was that? Your face just had its bright smile." Jimin said. "Me and my bestfriends would have a reunion at Jungkook's house!! I'm so excited. Help me prepare." I said and held Jimin's hands and rushed to my house and upstairs.

After dressing up, Taehyung and Jimin would come too. I asked Jungkook if its ok. He said it is.

~at Jungkook's house~

Omo~~~ I missed my bestfriends so much!!!

"Oh...is this your friends also, (Y/N)??" Jin asked. "This one is Jimin, my boyfriend." I pointed out and they cheered. "This one is Taehyung, my friend, which is his cousin." I introduced.

I also introduced them to my bestfriends. "This is Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jennie, Rose, Lisa and Jisoo." I introduced. "Yah...you didn't tell me you have your boyfriend now. How about Jungkook?" Jennie closed her mouth. "No, its ok, me and Jungkook are now in good terms." Jimin said with an eye smile. I love that eye smile.

After that, we had fun and enjoyed the night together. Still very noisy as always. Its just that we had two new ones.

"Welcome to the family!!" We greeted Jimin and Taehyung for being one of our bestfriends already.

We had truth or dare.

The bottle was pointed to me. "Truth" I answered. "Did you missed us after a year?" Namjoon asked. "Yes!! Ofcourse!!" I answered quickly before my hand hurt.

After truth or dare, we had snacks and watched a movie.

When everybody was already asleep in the living room, Jimin held me in wrist and we went to Jungkook's room and lay down.

"We'll be sleeping here, I can't sleep there." Jimin said and wrapped his arms around me. "Goodnight (Y/N)..." He whispered and kissed me in the cheeks. "I love you..." He said. "I love you too." I whispered back and just heard a little cute snore from him.

Then months passed and we graduated already. Jimin is a valedictorian. As expected.

I love him. He's smart, cute and sexy all in the same time. I love this Nerdy boy. I love you Park Jimin.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for supporting this book until the end.

Now...it's the end of the story and I'm thanking all of you for reading and voting for this book.

Even tho its boring😅

And...I hope you enjoyed even just a little bit😅

So...thank you...and...take care..

Muah♡