Chapter 19

Taehyung's POV

Now, I am planning to make Jimin hyung win a perfect girl like (Y/N). I know what Jimin's problem....

"Such a coward. Stop being like that, you won't succeed." I lectured and he just looked at me with his annoyed face. Argh!

"Argh! Stop lecturing me! I'm 3 months older than you." He said, still annoyed. "So what's your plan?" He asked.

"Well.....I will change your looks first then you go find your plan on winning her." I answered cause I don't really know exactly what plan I'm going to do, so yeah.

"WHAT?!?!?" He exclaimed. "That's why I'm saying you should not be a coward anymore." I explained. "But I thought you'll help me?" He exclaimed. "Yes I will, I will decorate your face and looks and I will be there when you need me. I will be your side kick." *winks* "Aish!" He exclaimed and went inside his door.

12:40 pm, I knocked at his door and told him the lunch is ready.

At the dining table, I asked him about the plan. "So...?" I asked. "So what?? I don't know Taehyung, I don't have that much confidence you know." He answered. "That's why I am here." *winks*

Your POV

I just can't get over what he said....

"It's because I loved you!"

Argh!

A call interrupted my thoughts...

"Yeoboseyo?" I said to the other side of the phone call. "Its me, Taehyung. I'm so sorry for what my cousin did. Don't worry, I fix him up already." He explained. "It's ok...." I said. "Thank you for understanding....I'll hang up now. Annyeong~" He said cutely.

Ugh! Taehyung is just so cute.

The next morning, at the school....

I saw Taehyung and another guy at the street. But the other guy looks familiar to me.

"Taehyung-ah!" I called. "Oh! (Y/N)!" I run towards them. "Are you walking alone? You can come with us." He said. "Sure. By the way who's this guy? He looks familiar to me." I asked. "Oh...you didn't recognize?" He asked. "What did I didn't recognize?" I asked. "I-It's Jimin....." He said.

I was shocked. "Jinjja? He looks.....different." I said. Then a call disturbed us. "Oh, Let me answer this first." Taehyung said before walking away to answer his call.

Me and Jimin went quiet for a moment like none of us doesn't want to speak.

"Uhmm....I-" We both said in unison. "You go first...." We both said again in unison. "Ladies first..." He said and I just chuckled. "I was thinking about what you said yesterday...." I think he looked shocked by what I said. I know it's embarrassing for him. "Oh I'm sorry....didn't mean to open that topic." I explained. "It's ok." He said with a reassuring smile.

Jimin's POV

"Look.....I'm very very very sorry for every-" I was cut off by Taehyung. "Lets go. It was just a prank call. Kids these days. Kaja.." He explained and we started to walk towards school while I glare at him. "It's ok...you can do that later." He whispered.

We already arrived at school.

"See ya later hyung." Taehyung said and waved at (Y/N)  before walking away.

Then we separated each other, cuz we have to take our books from our lockers.

We have the same class at morning and after lunch.

Both of us are speechless as we walk together towards our classroom.

At the past months, we exchanged seats. But this time, she's sitting beside me. Instead of being with his boyfriend, Jungkook.

There's something weird with the students too. It's like they saw a celebrity. Is it me? Is it because Taehyung fixed my style like this?

Everyone is talking to me now. I'm not a loner anymore. Thank you Taehyung.

                            ~~~~~

Hi guys....I hope you like this chapter! Your comment is so much appreciated💕 Your vote is so much appreciated.💕

What do you think will happen to (Y/N) and Jimin next? Let's find out ofcourse at the next chapter.