Chapter 21

Also didn't know that Jimin is at the side while watching.

"Jungkook...please. Let me go. There are people sta-" He cut me off. "I don't care. Just please come back to me. I need you." He said desperately. "Jungkook, if we continue this, there will be nothing. My parents are against it and I respect my parents." I simply said. "That's it?" He asked with his eyebrow raised. "I gave you all what you need, I gave you all with my heart, I gave you everything, I gave you the things that I didn't gave you in the past. But why? That's it? Are you kidding me?" You were speechless with Jungkook's words.

"J-Jungkook..." "WHAT?!" He slammed the lockers that made feel afraid. You experienced him being angry and you don't want to experience it again. Especially here in school were almost everyone are staring at you two.

"Jungkook..." someone said while holding his shoulder. Jungkook looked at him. "J-Jimin..." you whispered in fear and embarrassment.

"Dude...don't do this." He said to Jungkook. "What do you care? You're just a friend here, ok? Don't join the fight because you'll be regretting it." He said while gritting his teeth.

"Jungkook...please." Jimin begged. Jungkook sighed and everything was so fast. The students are just watching the fight between Jungkook and Jimin like they're watching a film.

"Please...Jungkook stop!" You said and was about to stop them but someone did.

"MR JEON AND MR PARK! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" The guidance exclaimed that made the two stop and the students make their way to their classes. Afraid to be included.

"Come to my office right now. You too miss (Y/N)." The guidance said and walk towards her office while we follow her.

After the guidance office, we went to the clinic to take care of their wounds. I took care of Jimin cuz he had a lot of bruises than Jungkook. I can see from the corner of my eye that he's glaring at me and Jimin. I just ignored him for being this childish.

"I'm sorry..." Jimin whispered so no one can hear it but me. "It's ok Chim Chim." You said while poking his wounds with the cotton ball with medicine that can heal the wounds. He just smiled. "I missed you calling me that." He said shyly  and shooked his head. I raised it because I can't do the procedure if he's like that. He stared at me shyly.

After that...

"I'll go back to class with you." Jimin said. "No. You can't attend class with that bond ades on your face and arms. The teacher will understand that. You too, Jungkook." You said and left the clinic and went to your respective room.

You came there without a teacher and the students chit chatting.

"Oh, look who's here. The girl that caused a trouble with the two boys. What a playgirl." The girl said who was with Jimin yesterday. "I'm not a playgirl." You said and continued your way to your seat.

"Hey! I'm still talking to you. No manners!" She said and held your wrist. The grip is so strong and there was a pain with it. "Hey...you're hurting me." You exclaimed while escaping from the grip. "Oh really? You should pay girl. You caused bruises on my oppa!" She said tightening her grip even tighter. "Aaahh!!!" You exclaimed and she let your wrist go but gave you kick that made you fall down.

"It's not my fault you asshole!" You exclaimed. She bent down to you and pointed her sharp nail in my chin. "So who's? Jungkook? Haha. No. Jimin himself? No either. It's you. It all started with you." She said pressing her nail in my chin.

RIIIIIIINNGGG!!~~~

The bell rang and that means the class is dismissed. "I'm not finished with you." She said and exited the room.

I was the only one left. Well, as a punishment the guidance gave me, I need to clean the room. So I arranged the chairs and swept the floor.

After that, I took a glance at my arm which is now red. I hope they won't see this. Especially Jimin. I sighed and left the room with my things. I went to the clinic to check on the two.

But who I saw was the nurse. I asked where the two is. She said a girl take the other guy, that I believe is Jimin. The other guy, went out himself saying he's ok. Aish.

I just went home by myself. I was thinking so many things while walking my way home. I didn't noticed Jimin waved at me.

"Hello (Y/N)!!!" Jimin yelled with a girl and I know who it was. It was Tiffany. What the heck is that girl doing here?

"Oh hello there (Y/N). I didn't know you and Jimin are neighbors." She faked laugh what a bitch. "Come and join us (Y/N)..." Jimin said. But I didn't. I said I have so many things to do and went inside my house and watched movies.

                             ~~~~~

Sorry for late update. Hahahaha. I was busy with studies and all personal stuffs.

Can I shout out for my crush Von Alonte. Hahahaha.

Thank you