Chapter 7

Your POV

I rushed through the bathroom with tears and sadness in my eyes. I cried so much after my conversation with that Jungkook.

In the middle of crying, someone knocked at the door. "(Y/N), its me.... Chim chim... Are you ok?" He sounded like he's worried, so I opened the door and faced him.

"(Y/N), what happened? Why are you crying? Who is that?" He has a lots of questions tho.

"Lets talk about that at the garden. I want it to be private." I said and we now went to the garden.

"So...can you now explain what happened?" He asked. Then my eyes became teary again. "Chim chim....
h-he's my......ex" I sobbed and cried in his shoulder.

"So what happened?" He asked while comforting me. "H-he wants me
a-again...." I said quietly.

"Don't...." He mumbled and I looked up at him. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Don't....cry.....i-it makes me sad too..." He replied and gave me his handkerchief to wipe my tears.

"Thank you." I said before wiping off my tears. "Wanna skip class?" He asked and I had wide eyes. "No, you can't skip class, your grades will get low." I replied. "No, its ok. I can do myself a review. I also had advanced readings. Remember?" He explained. "Are you sure? But your attendance. Just say that I'm not feeling well and went home. You can go to class now." I explained and he just nodded. "See you at home." I said before going home.

After a few hours, our class maybe dismissed by now. I'll just wait for Jimin here.

An hour left and Jimin is not here yet. Where the hell did that boy went? Suddenly, I heard a thug on my front door,so I took a look and there I saw Jimin with so much bruises and scars in his body.

"Oh My Gosh! Chim chim! What happened?!" I asked panicking. I helped him to stand up, and he's too weak. So I tried my best to lay him in the couch.

"What happened Chim chim? Look at you, you got so many bruises!" I scolded him and he cant speak so he just stayed quiet.

I got my medicine box and first treated his scar on his lips. Then at the other bruises and scars.

"Who did this to you?" I asked. "The guy when the day we first met each other?" He replied. "Ugh! I should've stayed with you. This accident shouldn't be happen again. Understand? I'll teach you how to protect yourself tomorrow." I said. "I don't need that, I ju-" I cut him off. "Yes you do. Look at yourself. You've been beaten up. You have to learn to protect yourself. I don't want you to be hurt..." I explained. Then he looked at me in shock. Then I was like. "Why are you starring at me?" I asked. "Nothing." He replied then shook his head.

"Do you want some snacks?" I asked and he just nodded. "Maybe its the best if you won't go to school tomorrow. So you can rest." I said before going to the kitchen and make some nachos, as usual.

After that, we continued watching the drama 'descendants of the sun'. That drama was just so so amazing. I love it.

It's already 6:00 pm. "(Y/N), can I go home now? I think its pretty late." He asked. "Ok." Then he started to stand up, but he lost his balance and sat on the couch again.

"Here, let me help you." I said before assisting him to get up. "I'll take you home." I said, then the both of us went outside.

I assist him from walking, but then he looses his balance and the both of us fell into the ground. Then, this is just so crazy. My bestfriend Park Jimin is at the bottom of me! I don't know what to do!

Gosh! This totally driving me insane! Then, my heart just began to pump loudly! What is this?! OMG!