Chapter 6

Jimin's POV

Does she really want to go inside my room? First of all, my room is forbidden. Just because there something I don't want her to know. Its not a bad thing tho.

The first episode already finished and were already at the second episode. "Aaww... out of popcorn? I'll get some nachos." She whined before going to the kitchen.

We paused the movie first. "Chim chim, where's the cheese?" She asked after put other ingredients at the bowl. So I went to the kitchen and got the cheese and squeezed it on top of the nachos.

Then we also got a can of soda and went to the couch, then started watching.

Its already 6:30 pm and we already finished episode 5. "Thats all for today. You need to go home now." I said and she just pout. Aaww.... I really love her pouty face.

"I'll take you home, so you can go home safe." I said, then we went to her house and I went back to mine.

Aahh.... why is my heart pumping so fast when she's around? Why? OMG! No way! I can't fall for her.

Why is she so beautiful? Aah! Why am I admiring things like that? I'll just focus on my studies. Next next week will be our 1st periodical exam.

I just read the pocket book I'm finishing when I got home.

Tomorrow morning at the school...

We went to our seats  before the class starts. But when the teacher went in, she has a student behind her and I think its a new student.

I heard (Y/N) gasped quietly, but enough for me to hear her. So I turned my gaze at her and saw her face with wide eyes like she have seen a ghost.

"(Y/N), are you ok?" I asked her but she still looks so shocked.

"Goodmorning everyone, my name is Jeon Jungkook. I hope I can be friends with you guys." The boy greeted before sitting at his chair.

Then, the class started. (Y/N) is so quiet on the whole class. Not like usually when she talks to me using paper and pencil. We almost got into detention. Good thing we didn't.

Its already lunch time and (Y/N) still doesn't talks to me and its making me feel so weird. So I asked what's wrong. "I'll explain to you later." She said and left.

Well, I think I'll just spend my lunch by myself today. Without (Y/N) makes my world so weird. I'm just so worried about her. Because of so many questions in my head, I bumped into a guy and my lunch fell on the floor.

"Look where you were going, man!" He exclaimed and I just bowed to him and said a sorry. Now, I don't have lunch. Great.

I went to the rooftop to relax myself about (Y/N). But I heard voices from the rooftop. The girl's voice is so familiar, and she's talking to someone. I can't help it but to listen.

"After all what you've done? You're coming back for me? Now that I'm already peacefully living without you?"

The girl complained as I heard her sniffling.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you. I just-"

The guy was cut off by the girl.

"You were just threatened by someone?! I'm so done with your jokes, Jungkook. Please leave me alone."

The girl said Jungkook? Is that the guy who transferred this morning?

Then I was just shocked at what I saw. "(Y/N)..." I mumbled as I saw his face with tears and sadness. We had an eye contact for three seconds and she continued to run downstairs while wiping her tears away.

I really don't have an idea what's happening. So I followed her.

Wait. It can't be. OMG!