Chapter 29

We entered Jimin's house along with Taehyung. "Guys...lets watch a horror movie!" Taehyung exclaimed. "Aish...." Jimin exclaimed. "Why? Jagi, you scared of ghost?" I asked, challenging him. "W-what? I'm not afraid of them." He said. "Ok...let's watch lights out then." I said.

While in the middle of watching, when jumpscares are approaching. Jimin will be surprised with it and I will be too. Cuz he's beside me and....yeah.

Rain drops starts to fall outside. But we're just busy on watching. Until the rain got heavy and heavier. Thunders can be heard. But I'm not scared of thunders.

"Hyung, I'll just go get some water." Taehyung said and went to the kitchen "Jagi, I'll just go to the bathroom." I was about go when he hold my hand,  Scaredy cat. "Jagi, don't leave me." He said. "I'm just going to the bathroom, pabo." I said and let out a chuckle. "Aish..." He mumbled. "I'll be back, don't worry..." I said and went to the kitchen.

Jimin's POV

Aish...I'm honestly hate scary things. That's why I don't watch scary movies either. Maybe sometimes.

But tonight I'm feeling uneasy. I felt my hairs raise up when the thunders just shooked me. While staring at the dark. The movies goes to my head. That girl on the movie. What if it's true? There's no way its true. But I'm scared.

I decided to go to the kitchen because it feels quiet like it's just me inside this house.

When I got there, Taehyung is nowhere to be seen. I went to the bathroom and (Y/N) is not there either. My phone was already off cuz its low battery already.

Aish...they are playing on a trick on me.

"Yah....(Y/N)-ah, Taehyung-ah, this isn't funny." Then I was startled when I heard a creepy child's laughing. I felt shivers in my spine.

"Guys, stop this nonsense, its not funny." I said. But It looks like I was just talking to the air. Where did they go? I can't even see, its pitch black everywhere.

I heard a door opening. I felt uneasy. My hairs are rising. What if its the girl in the movie? No way!

I wanted to be brave but I can't. I felt my eyes water from being scared. "(Y/N)....please....help me...." I whispered and felt a tear drop.

I heard a sound of knives from the kitchen and a kid laughing creepily. "Please...don't harm me!" I begged. "Help!!" I screamed and felt tears dropping. The kid laughing and knives comes closer to me.

"Please!!" I screamed once more and felt two arms wrapped around me from my back. Then the lights went on.

I saw a girl's creepy face infront of me and I was shocked. Tears keep flowing from my eyes because of being scared to death.

I saw (Y/N) hugging me backwards. I hugged her tightly. "Why did you do this to me?! Do you know how scared I was?!" I sobbed. She keep on caressing my back in circles. She comforts me with her touch.

When I stopped crying, I had an idea for her to pay.

"You need to pay." I mumbled and held her wrist and lock ourselves in the room.

Taehyung's POV

Mature kids. They were too loud in the room. 😏😏