Chapter 25

Jimin's POV

"Jimin...you have to go to the clinic. Why are you getting beaten up these days? You know you've been acting....like you're someone else. This is not you...Jimin." She said. "But this is what I see in the movie. The girl always fall inlove with the gangster or bad boy like." He said. "So....you're doing this because of me?" She asked and I nodded. "You didn't know how this attitude helped me. Now I'm going to say something really important to you." I said. "I love you...." I said it with all my heart. "I know." She said and held the back of  my neck and pulled me for a kiss.

What the..? "I was supposed to do that." I said after the kiss. "Too coward kiddo." She said. "But how do you know?" I asked. "Taehyung told me." I chuckled.

"But ChimChim...." She said. "What?" I asked. She took something on her pocket and handed it to me. "Glasses....Jimin I want you to go back to your real you." She said. What does she mean? "I mean, I want you to be nerd again." She said. "No...I don't want to anymore. I experienced to have friends with this appearance (Y/N)...I don't want to be lonely....I don't want to be bullied by anyone again. Isn't this what you want from me? To be famous and all?" I just received an incredible slap. I felt tears running down my face."I don't even know what got into you. Did Tiffany controlled your mind now? I didn't do this for me to be famous. From the start, I've been your friend I pro-" I didn't let her finish. "Yes you were, but because of your ex we've been ruined. I've been such a coward and I'm crying in the dark by myself. While you kept telling me about you and Jungkook's date, remember that?" I said. We're almost screaming here in the rooftop.

"You're not you Jimin..." She whispered and tears dropping in our eyes. "Yes I am. This is what I am. This is what I want. To be a real man. Not a stupid nerd." I said and left.

I didn't tell you guys, I became famous in our school. I have many friends and everybody appreciates me. What's wrong with that? This is what I wanted.

Your POV

later that night, I was busy arranging my room, but then...

"Psst...Jagi..." Jimin called me from his window.

"Why?" I asked. "Nothing. Just to make sure that you accepted my heart despite of our argue earlier." He said. "Aish...its just that your frie-" he didn't let me finish. "Lets just not talk about that matter jagi. I don't want to argue with you tonight." She said with serious voice and face. Then it went back to a cute little small mochi. "So how about our first date tomorrow?" He asked. "Ok..." I said and smiled at him.

"Mark your calendar for next year with the date today, so you won't forget our anniversary. I know you're not good at memorizing." He chuckled. "Ok I will...mister genius." I said and marked the calendar like what he said. "Very good baby girl. Can I go there? I wanna cuddle with you so bad." He said.

"Ok...BUT.." I said. "But what?" He asked. "No kissing...No pervy actions. I'm warning you." He chuckled. "You know me so well." He said and climbed to my window.

"That was a bit tiring..." He sighed. "I know right." I said while hugging my huge teddy bear in my bed.

"Jagi, I'm supposed to be the one that you are cuddling, not the bear." He pouts. "The bear is so fluffy I can't help it." I said while giggling.

"But I can be hard (Y/N)..." He whispered sexily and winked. I smacked him with my teddy bear. Then we ended up having a pillow fight. Then bounced in the bed while laughing at our silliness.

Until I lost in the pillow fight.

He looked at me and moved closer. Closer and closer and our faces are 1 inch apart. He closed his eyes and moved even closer to touch my lips.

                         ~~~~~~~~

Hehehehe hello😂 yieee kissing scene is real😂 today's hobi's birthday!! Lets celebrate!!😍😍