Chapter 27

We went to their hiding place. "Hey guys, I want you to meet my girlfriend, (Y/N)..." He introduced me to his 'friends'. "Woah!! Nice catch bro!! How does it feel?" His friend said. "We haven't done anything yet." He said and wrapped his arms around me. "Use protection, ok?" What the...? "Just what the hell are you guys talking about?!" I exclaimed. I hate it when they talk about me like that. They disrespect me. Especially Jimin. He's not like this back when I first met him. I fell inlove with him because of what he is, not what he wants.

"Ohh...girl, we had a dare on him to date and have se-" I didn't let him finish his words which is fucking disgusting shit. My tears begun to fall. I glared once more on Jimin and walked away.

Tears can't stop flowing. I can't beleive that I was just being played for fun. What a bastard.

When I reached my house, Taehyung left. I just cried and cried. Until I heard a ding dong and several knocks on my door. But I didn't open it. I know who it was.

"Look...(Y/N)....I'm so sorry If I didn't tell you that it was really a dare. But I really loved you since I was still a nerd. I promise, I cry every single night especially when you talk about you and Jungkook. The times when you only see me as a bestfriend and nothing else. But they did me a dare and-" I didn't let him finish and burst out in anger. "And they ordered you to have sex with me you bastard!!" I threw a vase at the door which I believe where he is. "This is our first day and you already ruined it. I'm lucky that I knew it before anything could happen. Thinking of me for being a slut is what I fucking hate." I gritted my teeth while saying it. "Please...please....(Y/N)...." He begged. "What do you want now huh?!" I exclaimed. "I need U....(Y/N) please don't do this to me." He begged. "You ruined it Jimin, you ruined it." I said. "I won't leave until you forgive me." He said. "I won't forgive you either." I whispered.

Its already 6pm after I took a nap. I looked at the window and there he is, standing outside my door like an idiot.

"Yah...Jimin..." I called. He looked up at me. His cheeks is so stained with tears. "You should go home. Its getting dark." I said. "I won't leave until you forgive me." Aish this boy.

I just rolled my eyes and went to the kitchen so that I could cook dinner. I haven't still ate lunch. Jimin also. Aish, why do I pity him? He just see me as a slut. Does he? Ofcourse he does.

7 o'clock pm, a little raindrops were outside. But I can still see Jimin's figure outside. He will go home later when the rain become heavy, I know it. Then after sometime, the rain became heavy.

But I was in a complete shock when I still see him outside still standing from what his position earlier.

I somehow felt guilty and pain in my chest. He doesn't move in his position. There are heavy rain drops  falling on him and he still doesn't let it go against him.

Until I saw him falling on his knees. Oh shit what do I do now? I took an umbrella and took him inside.

He was soaking wet due to his shower from the rain. I quickly took a towel and wrapped it around him. Even though he's wet, I can still feel his hotness. I mean he's burning like he got fever.

"Jimin...you got fever." I said But I think he's too weak to talk instead, he just groaned.

I dried his hair with the towel. But he'll not be comfortable with his clothes which is so wet right now that I can even see his abs through it.

I took a deep breath and started unbuttoning his polo. After that, I dried his body. Will I still undo his pants? There's no way I'm going to do that. "Jimin...you can undo your pants, don't you? And dry yourself also?" I asked him. "No...I...can't....jagi...." He whispered weakly.

Aish this boy. I started to unzip his pants and I can't believe I'm doing this. I keep my eyes closed while doing that. My virgin eyes!

While drying him up. "Ugh...(Y/N)...uugh..." What the heck is happening to him?

Then suddenly the lights turned off and all I knew that I was on top of him.

                            ~~~~~~

I just cringe a lot at this chapter. Oww.

Hahahaha yun lang.

Thank you very very much for supporting this book until now.

Hahaha

Byee