Chapter 18: Going on Vacation

Start from the beginning

Dear Octavia,
I love you baby girl okay? You're my one and only and I'm glad I can make you happy. All those small arguments I like to think them as ways to make our bond stronger. Anyway I love you baby girl. I'll be back soon.
From your one and only Dar-bear💕

It read making me smile to meself. I walked downstairs and saw Darry. I grabbed a magazine and placed it over his face. Covering his eyes I sat down on his lap and started kissing him.

"Hmm" he said and I smirked.

"Did you like that Dar-bear?" I whispered into his ear smirking.

"Of course I did baby girl" he said and I uncovered his eyes. He put is hand on my hips and pulled me close to him. We kissed until A interrupted.

"Girls in one car guys in the other" she said and we left.

I opened the door but quickly ran over to Darry kissing him.

"I love you" I said smiling.

"I love you more" he said kissing my head.

Once we got in the car we drove in silence until I saw a ring on A's finger. I started questioning her and it turns out it was a promise ring.

Darry
We got into the car and started driving. Out of no where Bell started asking me questions.

"So...you and O...do you love her?" he asked and I sat there shocked. I couldn't turn around since I was driving but I turned a little to Soda.

"Of course I love her Bell. I want to be with her till death. She means so much to me" I said smiling.

"Good. Just be there for her please..." he said.

We stayed quiet until I felt like bothering Dally about Lexi.

"So, you and Lexi huh Dal?" I said smirking.

"Yeah what about her?" he asked.

"Do you love her?" I asked.

He sighed and then looked down.

"Yeah, I do" he said.

"Have you told her you love her. Have you even used the word love around her?" I asked.

"Nah. I haven't I just tell her I dig her" he said.

"You should tell her you love her" I said.

"I do but you know I don't use that word" he said.

"Dallas that girl is turning you soft ain't she?" I asked.

"Shut it Curtis" he said and I smirked.

We got to the airport and I got out of the car and kissed O. She looked at me and giggled. How much I love her giggle.

"I love your giggle so much baby girl" I said kissing her head.

Octavia
We went through security and sat in the waiting area waiting to board our flight. We sat there for a while until I ended up falling asleep on Darry's lap.

Darry
We were sitting in the waiting room waiting but then O laid on my lap and fell asleep.

"Boarding flight 7" the intercom said.

I didn't want to wake O so I carried her to the plane.

"Sir is she alright?" the lady asked when I handed her O and my ticket.

"She's just tired and I didn't want to wake her up" I said.

"Oh ok" she said and we walked onto the flight. I sat her in her seat and sat right next to her. She laid on my shoulder as she rested.