CHAPTER 25: Classroom Catch-up

Enjoy!

'Showtime!'

Lavender opened the door and tightened his tie as he walked inside the classroom finding that all the students were consorting with each other whilst the teacher was away on an errand. He looked upon the crowd and walked down a few steps forward only to find that Nora was waving at him crazily in an attempt to catch his attention.

"Hello again Nora" Lavender said as he walked towards the group and briefly watched Reyah comb her hair with her hands.

"So did I miss anything important?" He said as he leaned against the wooden wall behind the group.

"No not much, a fight broke out, we're out of school."

Reyah said sarcastically as she looked up from her nails and smiled, "y'know, the usual!"

Lavender rolled his eyes in irritation as she went back to picking at her nails once more.

"You ok?" Yang said as she put her hands on her hips, she stared Lavender in his lightning blue eyes.
"You looked like you were going to puke."

"Yaaang!" Ruby shoved her quickly as Yang rubbed her arm.
"Ok, ok!" Yang said as she put her arms up in defense, "I'm sorry about earlier."

Lavender looked at Yang in confusion as she put her hand out, "Look, apparently my little sister thought that I came a little too strong earlier.."

Ruby shoved Yang again, her little red cape flowing slightly as she shoved Yang hard.

"Fine!" Yang said, "let's start over."

Lavender put his hand out and shook it, surprised that she had a rather rough handshake.

"Names Yang!" She smiled as she shook his hand, "I hope we can become the best of friends."

"There!" Yang said, "Now stop hitting me Ruby!"

Lavender chuckled as Ruby shoved Yang once more but this time Yang pulling her cape over her head, rendering her blind.

"No need to apologise Yang, you get used to hard headed people after a while."

Yang smiled as Ruby finally pulled the cape off her head and smiled at her once more, "now you have a new friend Ruby!"
She quickly lost her smile and shoved Yang again.

"Shut up!"

Yang chuckled as Ruby threw herself at her, causing Yang to lose her balance for a few seconds.

"Speaking of which, how would you girls like if I treated you and team JNPR out for lunch?"

Yang looked at Lavender in suspicion as he put his hands behind his back, "I'll take that as an apology."

Yang seemed to shrug off the feeling and put her sister back on the floor, "Doesn't matter to me, Ruby's the team leader, she can decide for us."

Ruby looked at Lavender and smiled,

"Sounds great!"

"It's settled then!" Lavender said as he glanced at Ruby's bright silver eyes, they seemed to stare right through him.

"Sounds delicious!" Nora said as she threw her arms into the air in excitement.

"Free food!"

Ren shook his head in silence as he looked at Nora throw her arms into the air once more.

'Poison?'

Lavender scoffed at the idea and tried to ignore the pain in his right temple, "Meet us near the library and we'll make our way there as soon as we group up."