CHAPTER 18: Drinks on "Me"

Welcome back to an other waste of you're time everyone!
Leave a like? Little star? Thumbs up?
I don't know and I don't care either as long as you all like my creation's, let's hope you like this chapter, Once again try some feed back, Good or bad!
-----------------------------------------------------------

* A Few hours later in the ballroom for team initiation*

"Congratulations to all the students that have survived initiation."
Professor Ozpin then fixed his small silver glasses then began to finish his speech.
"But now comes The real test, surviving the next four years in my school."
Ozpin then took a long sip of his coffee and cleared his throat, "Now, Congratulations to the following teams."
"Team CRDL, Team RWBY, and Team JNPR...."
He had kept saying team names until he had gotten to the bottom of the list on his scroll, after a few short moments Glynda walked over to professor Ozpin and whispered in his ears for a few seconds.
"Ms Glynda has brought to my attention that we have accidentally forgotten a Team on our rosters." Ozpin then took another look on his scroll and cleared his throat once more.
"Congratulations to the following students: Lavender Munzell, Victor Underwell, Drake Underwell, and last but not least Reyah Ember; From now on you will be known as Team LVDR."
There was a short pause and some of the students started to whisper, Ozpin then tapped the microphone, the crowds silenced quickly, "The leader will be Mr Munzell."
He then turned to look at lavender and gave him a long stare and took another sip of his coffee, "Good luck to all of you and may you have a wonderful time for the next four years; You're rooms have already been prepared, go talk to Ms Glynda or any other of the staff for additional Questions."

Ozpin then walked off the stage and the people began to disperse so that they could try to find their rooms.
The twin's looked at each other and Fist-bumped swiftly before lavender could turn around and say something to them.
"Alright Victor take Reyah and meet us in the dorms in a little, Drake and I are gonna go out for a little."
Victor looked at his brother and looked back at lavender and quickly nodded, Reyah looked at Victor and walked past him quickly.
"Come on!" Reyah said as she looked ahead, "It's gonna get packed if we don't start now."
Victor quickly turned towards her and ran off, both quickly being lost in the crowd of people.

-An hour later at a restaurant-

Ring..Ring..

"God dammit!" Lavender yelled as put down his burrito and picked up his scroll "What do you want!"

"Hey Sparky!"

Lavender sighed and rolled his eyes while He dabbed his mouth with a napkin "What do you want Reyah?"
She giggled evily and sighed, "you're gonna want to see this!"
The call quickly ended and Lavender put his phone In his breast pocket once more.
"Jesus Christ, Reyah wants to show me something meet me at the bar in a few hours I got to go." There was a long pause, Lavender tightened his tie then looked at Drake once more "Get going."
Drake nodded while Lavender tossed his half eaten burrito into the trash and out the door.

Ten minutes later in the dormitories....

"Where are you?" Lavender said to himself as he walked past a few more doors.

'You think she's setting you up? '

"Not unless she wants to get hurt"
Lavender retorted, He had finally stopped at his dorm and opened the door, finding nobody within the room.

"Hey!"

Lavender then turned around to find Nora three feet in front of his face.
He then put his hand on her face and pushed her back.
"Personal space" Lavender wiped his hands to get any dirt she had gotten on him.
She laughed and began to speak again, "Looks like we're gonna be neighbors...uh what was you're name again?"
Ren then came out the dorm next to lavenders and put his hand on Nora's shoulder, "His name is Lavender"
Nora giggled and continued to speak once more.
"So how are you guys gonna celebrate?" she said while hanging off the door frame like a monkey.
Lavender shrugged and cracked a grin, "Don't know but I'm sure I'll figure it out."
Nora looked at Ren and back at lavender with a Big Grin, "You got something in mind don't you?"
Lavender shrugged once more and cracked a grin, "Probably?"
Nora laughed and punched him in his right arm, "Liar!"
Lavender began to wipe his arm, trying to get whatever Nora had gotten on him.
All of a sudden the floor creaked behind the three, only to show that Reyah had exited the bathroom.