CHAPTER NINETEEN: Спящий дух

Greetings people!! Another waste of chromosomes await!!!

Hope you liked the last chapter, I tried to get this one out but as we all know I'm a piece of shit that has little time on deck.
Anyways if you got any questions I'm willing to and still am to answer any questions or concerns you all have.
-----------------------------------------------------------

'Why the long face friend?'

"Lavender" forced Drake into the stool next to his and took the bottle of Brandy from his hands and proceeded to take a long swig of the concoction.
"Is boss still there?" Drake stared at the broken glass on the counter in front of him, "Lavender" chuckled.

'There's enough of me as there is of him'

Drake turned to Lavender as he he took another swig, 'Why do you say?'
Drake gulped loudly, "Boss would've gone ape-shit if he saw the blood."
Drake then pointed to his shoulder and his hands, Lavender or what seemed to be him looked at himself then to his hands, his handles covered in thick layer of rich blood, dripping with each second passing by.

'He isn't here now isn't he?'

Drake stood in his seat once more in silence, trying to figure out what was wrong with his boss.

'You want answers, don't you?'

Drake swallowed his saliva to ease the feeling of his dry mouth, "Where is he?"

'He's sleeping'

It snapped Lavenders neck to the right, making a large crack as he lazily looked at Drake.
Drake stared into it's lifeless blue eyes, it's retinas like a stream of electricity.
Lavender's head snapped straight back up, grunting slightly as it cracked loudly.

'He hasn't gotten good sleep for a while.'

Drake cleared his throat as he looked at the empty bottles on the counter.

'He's rather fond of you.'

Drake continued to look into the bottles trying not to make eye contact.

'Here, don't want his favorite too uncomfortable now would we?'

It gave the rest of the bottle to Drake.

'Want to hear story?'

Lavender or whatever was in him chuckled as he turned to look at Drake, 'you like stories, yes?'
Drake only looked at him for a few short seconds before quickly breaking contact once again.

'Turn your head to the right'

The front doors burst open quickly as one of Juniors soldiers ran inside and pulled his gun out.
Before starting fire upon the two, "It"
Put it's hands on Drake's face and pushed it on his far right, slamming his face hard into the counter before the bullet could make contact to Drake's head.
Lavender's hands quickly reacted, grabbing the weapon shifting it into it's dagger form and throwing at the soldiers head, killing him fast.

'You're welcome.'  The voice said turning his stool around.

Drake picked his head up slowly as the pain echoed, "how did you?-"

'It's a gift.'

Drake rubbed his head in an attempt to ease the pain.

'Tell me Drake, do you like stories?'

"Lavender" put his hand on Drake's shoulder, making him more uncomfortable than before.

'Drink.'