CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: READY!, AIM!...

Hey look at that I actually gained like two subscribers
That's not bad I just hope to be a little more popular but I desist.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me (loop holes, ideas, art and such) I really have no life so why not..
-------------------------------------------------------*Whistles* "What did the boys do?" Lavender said while Walking around a crater, "No idea but it seems they did a number on whatever was attacking them." Reyah said as she tossed her hair to the side.
As the two walked Up the hill and down the path, The scenery began to spread out revealing a large opening of ruin and mountain.

'Stay still'

"What?, Why?" Lavender said while stopping in his tracks.
Reyah turned in agitation, "Why are we?...Duck!" she then tossed herself to the right to avoid the impact.
Lavender then turned around only to find the twin's flying fast towards him, He then took a quick step to the right and dodged the impact entirely;
Dust and bits of stone were in the air clouding everything in the vicinity.

'Nicely done Lavender'

Lavender growled at the remark as he checked on Reyah, "What the Hell was That!?" Reyah yelled as she was getting up.
The dust cleared revealing the twin's in a large hole in the ground, the two groaned in pain as they both attempted to get up from the hole.
"You two Clean up nicely, Good job" lavender said as he walked towards the hole.
"I told you that was a bad idea!" Victor said as he sat up, "You always say that!" Drake replied.
The two bickered until lavender was finally at the head of the dent.
Silence fell over the group as lavender stood there staring at the twin's, "Who's idea was it?" lavender said while staring at the two, Victor immediately gave Drake up and pointed at his brother in a desperate effort to escape from whatever was coming.
Lavender stared at Drake for a good few seconds and spoke again, "Kill count?" Drake seemed confused at lavenders question; "About twenty Grimm and a quarter of the forest."
Lavender grinned and held his hand out, "Worth it" he said while grabbing the two by the arms and pulling them up.
Victor then looked at his brother and Lavender in complete disbelief, between the glances with each other another screeched echoed across the forest, making the ground beneath the team vibrate slightly.
"Wasn't us!"  the twin's said in unison, "We got two options" Reyah said while crossing her arms.
We either find out what's making that sound or we can follow the instructions that that Ozpin guy left for us to do. "Reyah then sighed and looked at lavender, "What do you think?" Lavender looked behind him only to find the forest ablaze and broken.
Another shriek followed along with a female scream in the distance, Lavender looked Reyah in the eyes and pointed behind himself towards the shrieks and screams.
Reyah sighed once more and looked at the twin's, "Let's move."
The group walked further along the path to find stones with chess pieces on each pedestal.

'Grab The black knights'

"Why?" Lavender asked, the twin's looked at him in confusion.

'Just trust me.'

Lavender then picked up his piece stuck it into his breast pocket, "Now What?"
Another screech echoed across the forest, "Where is that coming from?"
Reyah said as she slowly reached for piezzo.
The ground vibrated beneath them, slowly growing at an alarming rate.
Lavender pulled out his pistol and shot three bullets inside the forest only to hear that the screeching had only gotten closer.
"You two!" Lavender yelled as he pointed at twins "Get up to higher ground and distract it!" The twins looked at each other in confusion.
"Reyah pull you're weapon out and wait for my signal!" Lavender then shifted the weapon to its second form and pressed a button charging it up fast. The twin's looked at each other and at there seemingly insane boss in confusion once more.
What are you doing standing here like a bunch of idiots?!" Lavender said as he moved slightly towards the forest, "Hurry the Hell up before I beat the living shit out of you!"
The twin's shot straight up and ran towards a tree, They then proceeded to climb the tree quickly before Lavender could move an inch to beat them both senseless.
A giant beast ran straight pass lavender without giving him a second look, This pissed him off even more than usual.
"Reyah!" Lavender yelled "Shield up!"
Reyah then shifted her shield into its full form and pointed it towards the sky, "When I say Now, Hit me as hard as you can!" Lavender then ran as fast as he could to catch up to the beast.