When they see you at their concert-SuJu

Magsimula sa umpisa

Kangin (Not writing for him anymore unless asked)
He would get all flustered every time he looked at you.

Shindong When you and Shindong started dating, you were really nervous about attending his concerts

Shindong
When you and Shindong started dating, you were really nervous about attending his concerts. The reason being, you were afraid about the fans finding out your relationship. It wasn't because you were ashamed, quite the opposite in fact. You just didn't want to ruin his image. In your mind, Shindong was this amazingly great person who could make anyone laugh with his never ending jokes and could make anyone fall for him with his charisma. Tonight however, you decided that now would be the best to attend a Super Junior concert with your friend. As you lined up waiting to enter the venue, your nerves grew. You would've backed out if the line didn't start moving at that exact moment in time. Once the concert started you became more relaxed as you got into the rhythm of the music blasting through the speakers and upon hearing Shindongs voice, you were convinced you were going to the next concert that they held. Without realizing it, Shindong's eyes had been fixed on you most of the night. he was overly enjoyed that you had come to support them and wanted to do better with the performances now that he knew you were watching.

 he was overly enjoyed that you had come to support them and wanted to do better with the performances now that he knew you were watching

Sungmin (He;s married, I don't think I need to explain)
He would try to be all professional but you knew he was blushing.

Eunhyuk Attending a Super Junior concert has been one of the best experiences of your life

Eunhyuk
Attending a Super Junior concert has been one of the best experiences of your life. From the crazy outfits to the sexy stages, everything was enjoyable. Your favorite moment though would have to be when Donghae and your boyfriend Eunhyuk sang their song, 'Growing Pains'. It all started off well, Donghae sang and Eunhyuk followed. At some point during the song, Eunhyuk's eyes met with yours and you noticed a slight change in the way he was singing. It wasn't that his singing became bad, it was that he started trying even more than what he already was doing. He was trying to impress you with his singing, although you have told him multiple times in the past that he will always be the best vocalist in your opinion. After the show, you went back stage to meet up with him and tell him that he was as amazing as he always is. What you didn't expect was for him to tell you that he saw the way you were looking at Donghae while he was singing and he felt like he had to be better than him. Let's just say he wouldn't cheer up until you told & showed him how much better he was than Donghae.