Final

Third POV

As Shane and Ryland were standing in front of each other nearly a few feet away, as they stood there. The looked into the crowd to see their parents crying and Ryland's sister Morgan making out with her boyfriend, Garret in the background. They had finaly excepted Garret and Drew back into their lives after many months of them asking for forgiveness. As they stood there with red and white roses prickling through the paper wrapping in Ryland's hands. As Shane fixed his suit and the minister stepped on the stoop.
"Ryland Adams do you take Shane Yaw to be your wealthy loving husband, from today till death?" He asked staring into Ryland's pupils who were staring at Shane Yaw.
"I do." Ryland replied staring at him look at Shane.
"Shane Yaw do you take Ryland Adams to be your wealthy loving husband, from today till death?" The minister repeated the question to the famous Shane Yaw.
"I do." Shane replied staring at him than back to Ryland.
"You may now kiss your husband!" The minister declared which caused Ryland to drop the flowers to the floor and kiss his new husband.
"I've been waiting for this day since that party." They said at the same time. Ryland  felt someone tugging at his cuffs. He looked to see the minister.
"The flowers sir." He stayed which caused Ryland to smile and pick them off the floor.
"LINE UP LADIES!" Ryland screamed as the single ladies ran into the isle walkway.
Morgan was in the middle of the crowd, knowing she was only 18 she was still standing there with her fingers crossed. Ryland lifted his hands below his waist and yanked it over his head. The girls started running into each other as Morgan stood there frozen. She put her hands out and watched as the roses fell into the missing spot between her arms. She smiled and lifted it over he head and screamed!
"GARRET GET OVER HERE!" He looked up from the tree and ran over smiling hugging her. Everyone watched as the girls sulked off to the sides at the young couple.
"Shaney!" Teresa yelled causing both Ryland and Shane to snap their heads toward the sound.
"Mommy!" Shane replied running up to hug her. Ryland looked around to see his mom not anywhere  there.
"Ry behind you!" Shane said before putting his mom into another embrace. Ryland turned to see his mother standing there a giant smile plastered on her face as they shared an embrace!
"PARTY TIME!" Shane and Ryland yelled running over to the dance floor hand in hand.

As they danced the night away later that evening they decided to look for children. Shane logged into the laptop and found a beautiful little boy. He was 5 months and was named Bryan. They didn't think about the name till later that day when they already put the offer in, but subsided it for the beauty this child had carried. Even though t wasn't fully theirs they knew they would raise it well and make sure it does whatever the child's dreams are. Shane would continue his famous life on social apps as Ryland would continue his job with clevver. But who would know that this child would be the best thing that would ever happen to them as a family and married couple.
"Ryland." Shane said after Ryland had nuzzled his head into his crook in Shane's neck.
"Yes heney?" Ryland asked blankly.
"Can I tell you something?" Ryland nodded his head. He heard his phone go off, and he looked for it, and saw who it was from.

Shay: I'm your man. Forever!
RylanDADams: sorry but I'm married now i can't talk to you.
Shay: why not?

RylanDADams changed his name to Married

Married: because I am ugh new ID
Shay: to me.
Married: nope.
Shay: turn around for a surprise!

Ryland felt something shift in the bed thinking it was Shane he relaxed.
"Turn around Ryland." He heard Shane whisper in his ear. Ryland turned to face Shane and a puppy in his arms.
"What is this?" Ryland asked unable to speak because of the kitten before him.
"Look at the tag." Ryland lifted the tag that was inscribed with the words, Shay. He felt his eyes get watery.
"You were him the whole time?" Shane nodded his head and smiled hugging Ryland.
"I always knew that inviting you to the party was the right thing to do." Shane said.
"Me too." Ryland finished.

A.N.

UHH GUYS WRITING THIS MADE ME CRY! I don't know why I think it's because it's so sweet and sad at the same time! Ughhhh!!!! I really hope you guys enjoyed this book! And there will be a new book called

Oh teacher~{shyland story!}

So yeah!!!! Goodbye my fur balls and I love you all! If you think I should make a sequel or add on what happened at their honeymoon COMMENT!!!