9

Shane's POV

As we sat on my bed Ryland wrapped his legs around my waist and his ass on my clothed privates.
"Shaney. Can we do something fun?" Ryland asked. I nodded and wriggled my eyebrows.
"What do you want to do dear?" I asked. Ryland stared into my eyes and I stared into his. He ran his finger on my sides.
"You know what I mean." He winked. I blushed.
"Really? I thought you were joking?" Ryland shook his head.
"It would be perfect." He scooted more on my shaft. I felt a moan rising in my throat. I let it out. Ryland smiled.

SMUT WARNING!!!

"Shane I want to give you something. But I don't know what to give you." He looked at me with pleading eyes.
"As long as you're here that's good enough." I said kissing his little button nose.
"But that's not enough. I want to make you feel something." He looked at me.
"Like what?" He shrugged and than a smirk grew on his face.
"Pleasure." I gulped.
"Really Ryland I don't know if we should because your a virgin and I want to make sure you're ready." I said in one breath. He smiled.
"Who said anything about sex?" He asked.
"Well isn't that what you mean?" He shook his head and pushed me on the bed.
"There are many different ways to give pleasure without intercourse." He spoke looking at me and colliding our lips.
"What has happened to you dear?" I asked rubbing his face. He smiled.
"I finally realized I'm ready to lose my title as a virgin with the man whom I love!" He kissed me and I kissed back. When we pulled apart he looked to my neck.
"Your turn." He said. I looked at him confused until he got down to my neck and started to kiss it.
"Do you want a matching mark?" He asked me. I nodded not being able to speak. He laughed on my cold skin and it sent shivers through my body. I squirmed.
"Shane does this feel good?" He mumbled on my neck, and he started to suck on my sweet spot. I moaned. I could feel the smile on his face as he knew it felt good.
"R-ry?" He looked up at me.
"C-can w-we do more?" He smirked and went back on top of me. I could feel his bulge grow on mine and I bet he could feel mine on his. He began to move his hips. He moaned which caused me to moan.
"Ahh Ryland that feels so good!" I squirmed under him.
"Shane?" I looked at him urging him to continue.
"Can i take off your shirt?" He asked. I bit my lip.
"Do you have to?" I asked thinking about how ugly my upper body is.
"Yes! I want to see this beautiful mans body! And if it's as beautiful as his face I'm never getting off it." He sent me a wink. I trailed his chin.
"Are you sure you're not going to dump me?" I asked. He shook his head and kissed me.
"A body doesn't change someone's feelings." He tugged at my shirt. I let him slip the piece of cloth of my body and I laid on the bed without a shirt on.
"Now how about you?" I asked he smirked and connected our lips. He took my hands and placed them on his hips. I tugged on his shirt. He laughed and lifted it over his tiny form. I caught myself gazing and he blushed.
"You're body is perfect!" I said kissing his chest. He smiled.
"Yours is to Shawn." He kissed my lips. He pushed me back onto the headboard and he wrapped my legs around his waist. He looked at my chest. I squirmed.
"Why don't you like your body?" Ryland asked. I sighed.
"I don't know probably from my past." I shrugged. He kissed me lovingly.
"Well I love your body." He ran his finger against my jaw line. He moaned as he slid closer.
"Why can't I just have you?" I asked groping his waist and colliding him into my chest.
"Who said you can't?" He asked. I smirked.
"Are you sure you're ready?" I asked. He nodded in reply. I began to undo his belt that held his pants up, and I started to pull them down. "Are you sure?" I asked once more throwing his pants to the other side of the room.
"Yes." He said flipping over on the bed so he was laying in his underwear.
"Why do you have to be so perfect?" I asked smiling at his state. He shrugged.
"I'm really not. In my opinion you're better looking." I smiled at him.
"You almost make me believe it." I kissed his arm.
"Well I'm going to keep saying it till you believe it." He kissed my lips.
"I love you so much Ryland!" I kissed him back passionately.
"Im sorry to keep asking." I paused and bit my lip, and he stared at me. I felt my cheeks warm up.
"But are you sure your ready." I asked once more biting my lip again. He grabbed my shirt.
"Shane Dawson." I looked him in the eye.
"I am 100% sure ready! It's going to happen one way or another so why not today!?" I shrugged. I smiled and kissed his love bite where it said fag and ran my finger over it.
"I can't believe Jerome would do that to you." My fist clenched and my nails dug into my palms, creating moon shaped cuts. Ryland grabbed my fists and unfolded them. He kissed my palms.
"You need to stop doing that. It's fine. It will go away." I smiled and kissed him.
"You're so precious my dear." I said and he blushed.  I leaned over him hovering over his almost naked body. I looked him up and down I smirked.
"This is all mine?" I questioned. He laughed and nodded.
"Yes and this is all mine." He said smirking rubbing his finger over my chest. He looked at my legs.
"You still have your pants on." He said flatly. I smiled.
"So?" He looked at me and looked back down to my pants.
"Off." He said.
"What?" I questioned.
"I want them off please." He looked at me with pleading eyes. I began to pull them down, and he came over and yanked them. He stared at my neon American Eagle boxers. He could see my erection. I blushed.
"Shane. I want you so badly you don't even know!" He moaned as I touched his inner thigh.
"I haven't even started yet." I laughed and he blushed.
"Forgot how easy it is to make you blush." I laughed and leaned down to kiss his inner thigh. My head rested on his shaft. I felt it throbbing.
"Wow you're throbbing." I said looking up at Ryland. He was biting his lip. I began to pull down his boxers. I pulled them off and threw them on the opposite side of the bed.
"Are you sure you're ready?" I asked. He nodded fast. I touched it. He squirmed. I moved up and looked down at him underneath me.
"God you're to perfect for my touch." I said kissing him. I grabbed his shaft. He moaned. He went to my ear.
"My safe word is Shyland." I smiled and nodded before he urged me to continue. I began to move my hand up and down slowly before he buckled his hips urging me to go faster. I rubbed up and down on his throbbing erection. I leaned my head down low onto it and breathed on it. He moaned and when I looked up he was biting his lip once more. I opened my mouth and swallowed him. I've never done this before so it felt weird to have this dick in my mouth. I began to move up and down bobbing my head. Ryland moaned with each bob.
I felt his dick throb more.
"Are you close?" I asked. He moaned and nodded his head weakly. He grasped my hair and put his fingers through my auburn waves.
"Are you clo-?" I didn't get to finish because the warm substance that filled my mouth made me not be able to talk. I swallowed it whole and took it out of my mouth.
"Does it feel better?" I asked. Ryland nodded weakly.
"Good." Ryland looked at me and smiled. He grabbed my boxers and pulled me on top of him. He threw his arms around my neck and pushed his bare cock underneath my boxers.
"God I fucking love you!" He moaned. I kissed him. He let it happen and I bit his bottom lip asking for entrance with my tongue he opened his mouth and I slid my tongue in. We parted for a moment my tongue still in his mouth so we could breath and continued in our heated session. He began to pull down my boxers and I allowed him to since we were in the moment. He slid them off my form and threw them with his. I lifted his legs so the wrapped around my waist. And I put a finger in his hole. I began to move it in and out.
"What are you doing?" Ryland asked breathless.
"I have to stretch you first you're tight!" I kissed him again. As we wrapped our tongues together I slid in another finger. He moaned into my mouth. I laughed and we broke a part to catch our breath and I slid in another finger. Still sliding in and out Ryland was moaning like a mess. And than I took out my fingers and in one swift moment replaced it with my dick. He groaned.
"Shyland! Shyland! Shyland!" Ryland yelled. I quickly pulled out.
"What's wrong my dear?" He had tears in his eyes forming.
"It hurts." I smiled and kissed him.
"It's going to babes." I kissed him one more time before he told me to continue. I slid back into his tiny hole and it took him a minute to adjust to me.
"Shane this feels so good!" I looked in his eyes and saw dark blue eyes filled with lust and love. He kissed me and I gladly kissed back. I slowly began to move in and out of him and he moaned.
"F-fa-aster! Please Shane faster!" Ryland said. I began to move fast in and out of my lover. As we were joined with our moans and our kisses I felt like I was getting close.
"Ryland I'm close!" I moaned. "Where should I cum?" I asked about to hit my climax point.
"In me please!" I thrusted a few more times before we both came and I fell beside him. I began to lick my hand.
"Why are you licking your hand?" Ryland asked. I shrugged and looked at him.
"Because it has you on it." He stared at me confused u till he got the joke and playfully hit my arm. I wrapped my big arms around Ryland's tiny form and pulled him to me. He flipped himself over so he was facing me and I pulled him closer.
"I loved that. Thank you Shane." Ryland said looking pecking my lips with a kiss.
"As to you Ryland Adams." I said kissing him passionately. I felt our dicks brush against one another and we both smiled. I ran to the bathroom and grabbed two towels. I ran back and handed one to Ryland. He looked at me before turning on his back. He looked back at me and tugged at my penis. I moaned as he started to stroke it and I did the same to him. After a while once our cocks were throbbing we rubbed them against each other until we finally came. We kissed each other before we fell into our slumber before Ryland woke me up with a question.
"Shane?" Ryland questioned.
"Yeah?" I replied my eyes fluttering open to look at his beautiful eyes.
"Can this never end?" I laughed and scooted closer.
"Hopefully not." I kissed his button nose, and we both fell asleep. Till tomorrow.