11

Ryland's POV

It was during lunch time and I was sitting at the table that was vacant and Shane was getting our food. I heard my phone buzz. I looked to it.

Shay: hey daddy long time now text! How have you been? I saw your play today it got me hard. To bad your not mine anymore.

RylanDADams: first of all I never was yours. Second of all I'm good. And third of all who are you? We still haven't really discussed that.

Shay: You want to know who I am?

RylanDADams: Yes! More than anything.

Shay: ok
Shay: so I'm a person!

RylanDADams: really??

RylanDADams changed his name to RylandIsUpset.

Shay: aww don't say that.. say I'll see you later Shane's coming.

I looked up from my phone and saw Shane carrying our treys.
"Hi Bebe!" He said kissing my cheek lightly.
"Hi." I said. He lifted my chin and stared in my eyes. He kissed my nose softly. I giggled.
"Here you go heney." He handed me a trey with chicken nuggets and fries. I looked at his plate and saw a salad. I put my head in the spot in his neck. And kissed his neck.
"Ryland no not here." I smiled and continued.
"Shane I want you so bad!" I whispered in his ear. I nibbled on his ear a little. He jumped back.
"I'm sorry did I hurt you?" He shook his head.
"No sorry reflexes." I frowned and licked the ranch of his lips.
"I wish that was your cum." I said winking. I think he almost choked on his salad because he started coughing.
"Sorry." He looked at me evilly. And leaned into my ear.
"Tomorrow you're not going to be able to move." He said seductively. I gulped.
"Really because last night was an understatement." I said coldly.
"Oh RylanDADams want to go ok." Shane said I almost choked this time.
"What did you say?" I asked thinking I misunderstood.
"You want to go Ryland Adams? Because if you want I'll take that as a challenge." He wriggled his eyebrows which I couldn't help myself from giggling at.
"You always make it looks so cute and sexy." I said hitting him playfully.
We ate our food and chatted some before the bell rung. Two more classes.
When I was about to leave Shane for my last class he looked at me.
"I'll be there today. I promise." I kissed him.
"I know you will be. Wait what even happened?" He laughed and rubbed his neck covering up his blush.
"Um the guys shoved me into a locker." I gasped and grabbed his arm.
"How did you get out?" He shrugged and lifted his sleeve up to show a bruise. I kissed it and laughed.
"You did that for me?" He nodded.
"And tonight will be for you tonight too." I blushed and went to my classroom blushing as I walked alone.

Le time skip////

Shane's POV

I didn't go to class. I decided to skip and head back to my dorm early. When I got to my dorm I pulled out some candles and some white Christmas lights. I made sure the candles were good and the lights still worked. I placed the lights from the doorway to the bed. I threw the candles and lit them on the bedside tables. God I can't wait to see him in this lighting. I pulled the cable and I played some soothing low music. I shut off the lights and put the music box controller in my pocket. I was ready. I closed the door and ran back to my classroom as fast as I could. When I got there five minutes were left.
"Oh look who came to join us. Mr. Yaw late pass." Mrs. Peters pointed to the door and I grabbed one filling out the information and joining them. They were playing some game.
"So Mr. Yaw explain to the class what you were doing." Mrs. Peters said putting me on the spot.
"He was probably fucking Ryland Adams!" Someone suggested.
"Is that true?" Mrs. Peters asked.
"Yaw!" Someone else said and people laughed as they used my last name.
"No I was setting up something for my mother! And I'm leaving." I stormed away but Mrs. Peters grabbed my arm and turned me around.
"You cant leave the classroom Mr. Yaw!" My old teacher stated.
"Well than tell them." I said pointing to the group of kids, "to learn some respect for gay people and what they do! You can even show them Ryland Adams was five minutes early for class! So suck it!" I said walking away once more.
"You'll be later!" I heard George say. I walked over to him and stared at him. I grabbed him by the hem of his shirt and threw him a punch!
"Don't mess with me or Ryland anymore!" I walked back to the door as he spit the blood out of his mouth.
"AND YOU CALLED YOURSELF A FRIEND!" I screamed slamming the door behind me as I began to walk to Ryland's classroom.