3

Ryland's POV

I pulled on my best shirt. My Britney Spears shirt. With long sleeves. I threw on some black ripped jeans that tug my legs and hips tightly. I coated myself in cologne and left my apartment Bryan wasn't around at this hour so I easily left.

Shane's POV

I took about four showers and brushed my teeth seven times and used a whole bottle of mouthwash just to simply get close to Ryland's perfect whites. I got the red cups out and put beer in all the 24 cups for all the people coming.

Ryland's POV

As I headed over to Shane's I heard my phone beep. I looked down.

Shay: hey beautiful how have you been? Sorry about not talking to you yesterday.

RylanDADams: hey Shay. Um good news. But also bad news. I have a giant bruise on my arm from Bryan last night, which hurts so bad. Secondly Shane invited me to a party and I accepted.

Shay: hahaha that's great news. Do you like Shane or something??? Oh sry sorry about the Bryan he's a duche. I wish I could kiss it and make it feel better ❤️

RylanDADams: well you could. If you told me who you were. 😋

Shay: hey I have to go family but not yet sorry boo. Bye bai.

I put my phone in the cup holder and drive out of my driveway. I was ten minutes early so I just sat in the car. I saw more people pulling up so i went in. Shane greeted me with a smile plastered on his face. I could see slight pink covering his face as he searched my body.
"How are your wounds?" He asked. I smiled.
"Wonderful." I said rolling my eyes and giggling softly. He looked at my arms.
"What's that!?" He asked in alarm as he pulled my arm to inspect it closer George walked in. He smirked and came over to us Shane let my arm fall gently.
"Hey bud." George said looking at me. "Where's everyone else?" As George asked five people piled in.
"EVERYONE CIRLCE NOW!" Shane screamed.
George, Jerome, me, Shane, sat in a circle. Shane grabbed a empty bottle and placed it in the middle.
"Spin the bottle but truth and dare." Shane sang.
I laughed and drank out of my red cup.

I spun first. It landed on Jerome.
"Truth or dare bud?" He asked me.
"Dare!" I said.
"Ok." He scoffed. "I dare you and Shane to go to that couch and kiss." He stopped and stared at me. Shane got up and grabbed my wrist drunkly pulling me to an empty couch facing opposite of the other people playing. We sat on the couch giving each other stares. My eyes went to his lips and I saw his go to mine as well. They looked so soft and pink. He began to lean in and I felt myself as well, I felt my eyes close. We collided our lips and I felt his eyelashes against my cheeks which let me know his eyes were closed. I felt my arms lift and wrap around his neck. Our lips molded together perfectly, and I felt like I could do this for hours.

Shane's POV

I felt a spark going throughout my whole body I never realized how hot Ryland was it how go of a kisser. I felt him smile in this kiss which made me smile as well. When we pulled apart we rested our foreheads together. And we kissed again. It felt heavenly. The boys already were doing other games and we were enjoying each other.
"Shane can I tell you something?" I nodded.
"You're my first kiss." He whispered only audible to me.