Shane's POV

As I awoke to the chirping birds I looked to my left and saw the man I loved resting in my embrace. I smiled and looked at his phone in his hand.

Four new messages.

I opened his phone and read them.

Bryan: okay well I guess you fell asleep faggot or hopefully you died so I don't have to see your ugly ass anymore.

Bryan: okay either you're ignoring me or you're fucking your date you met on Grinder. Which I think is highly un likely knowing how ugly you are.

Bryan: whatever fucked head faggot go kill yourself.

Ryland: no because I've met someone who takes care of me. We're over.

Bryan: okay whatever fuck you. We'll see who will be coming back crawling on their knees soon for me. But guess what fag. I'm done with you too! Fuck off.

Ryland: ok bye!

Ryland Adams blocked this user.

I smiled as I felt my baby stir awake.

"I read your messages. I know I shouldn't have. I know it was wrong I just saw Bryan and I wanted to know what he wanted to say. I'm sorry." I quickly said. He sat up and kissed me.
"Holy shit I thought it was a dream." I shook my head at this man I loved so deeply.
"Nope in all yours now." He kissed my lips one more time and smiled.
"I guess we are officially dating? He asked I smiled.
"I guess so." I kissed him once more and our lips moved together in perfect synch.
"Ryland Adams will you be my boyfriend?" I asked feeling blush cover my face. He shook his head. My heart shattered.
"I'll defiantly be your boyfriend!" He kissed me passionately and I looked at his neck. On the right side of his neck in the middle you could clearly see a black and blue mark. More of less a hickey.
"I'm sorry about that mark." I ran my thumb over it.
"I think it's beautiful it shows our love for each other." He kissed my thumb that was on his neck.
"Ready for today?" He smiled big and nodded.
"But remember don't tell anyone. Please." He said smiling.
"And what happens if I don't?" He smirked.
"I'll re think about losing my virgin title quicker than I thought." He winked and I blushed. This man could make anyone blush from a wink or even and look. I loved to be able to call him mine but it sucks I can't in school. But I'd love to be able to call him mine no matter what.

TIME SKIP!

I have Ryland my blue hoodie, and a red shirt with triangles on it. Everything I gave him hung on his tiny form baggy. He did look precious in my clothes though.
"How does it feel to be wearing MY hoodie? And MY shirt?" I asked. He smiled.
"Amazing just like it will feel when you're in me." He laughed and I joined with him. He grabbed a protein bar I handed to him.
"Who says I'm top?" I asked. He smirked.
"Come on Shane we all know you'd too. But who knows maybe we'll take turns." He smirked and I whistled. I gripped his ass.
"We have 99.9 classes together besides the last class. You have with Bryan right?" Rylan nodded.
"Ok I'll be there as soon as you get out." He smiled and nodded. We walked to the garage finishing our breakfast.

"Do you want me to drop you off here? Or do you want to walk in with me?" I asked. He looked at me and smiled.
"I'll walk in with you." I smiled and drove up parking in the students parking lot. I always liked to be there when the buses already dismissed.

"Ok lets go." I squeezed his hand one last time, and we walked into the school. We never really noticed how close we were to each other till today. He was to the right to me and I was the left to him.

When we opened the big black school doors, everyone stared at us. Ryland pulled up my hoodie so his neck was hidden but he didn't hold it long, so now everyone could see it.