12

Ryland's POV

"Okay class so we are going to be doing partner work! So you'll be working with Mrs. Peters class and you'll pick someone from in there!" She clapped excitedly.
"Well of course they'll have to agree but they'll be coming in today!" I laughed to myself this was so stupid.
I heard the door open. I looked out and saw a teacher talking to Shane. I got worried. George walked in and looked at e angrily, I have the state back.
"Um one two three four!" Mrs. Peters started to count her class.
"We have 23 how many do you have?" Mrs peters asked. Our teacher Mr. Ham started to count.
"24. Are you sure you don't have one more?" Mrs. Peters counted again. And she sighed.
"Here is 24!" She threw in Shane! My eyes widened. He didn't look up. He looked at the ground as he walked.
"Okay so go ahead and pick your partners!" They Teachers said happily. Mrs. Peters held back Shane. George walked by me and stopped at my desk.
"Next time your boyfriend throws a punch next time tell him to not stop!" He said continuing to Bryan. I blushed. I looked back at Shane who was getting yelled at by Mrs. Peters before he got shoved slightly to find a partner. He looked at the left side of the classroom and than looked at the right. He saw me and walked over.
"Hi baby." He said sitting by me. I kissed his cheek and whispered in his ear, "what happened?" He smiled.
"I punched George!" He smiled and I caught myself smiling too.
"Why?" I asked.
"Well I was late to class or whatever so they assumed I was fucking you. And I was leaving I told the class to learn some respect and than said you were early so I told them to suck it." He looked at the ground and a smile crept on his face.
"And than George is like "you'll be later" so I walked up to him and punched him in the face." I smiled and kissed him not caring who would see.
"This is why I love you Shaney." I kissed him again and but his bottom lip asking for entrance. He shook his head.
"Class." I giggled and realized we were still in school.

LE TIME SKIP://

Shane POV

As we got closer to the dorm I felt my hands get sweaty. I grasped Ryland's hand and we opened the door. He looked in and tried to turn on the lights.
"Shane what happened to the lights?" I smiled and turned on the Christmas lights, and turned up the music slightly. Ryland looked at me and smiled. He jumped on me and made me fall into the wall, as he wrapped his legs around my waist.
"Now I see why you were really late." I laughed and he kissed me. I flipped us around so he was against the wall, and I was leaning on him.

SMUT WARNING!!!!

I shoved my tongue in his mouth without permission and started to feel around. He moaned in my mouth which made me moan in his.  I felt his bulge grow.
"You like it when daddy moans?" I asked as we parted for breath. He nodded his head.
We got tangled back into our scene and we ended up in the bed.

We quickly scraped all our clothes off our bodies, and we were tangled in the bed. I was against the headboard and he was sitting in my lap. We still had our boxers on.
"How about we switch it around." I smirked at him. He smiled urging me to continue. I flipped him so he was underneath me and I hovered over him. He roamed his hands freely over my naked chest.
"God Shane why do you have to be so perfect?" I shook my head.
"I'm not." I replied.
"Yes you are! Want to talk about ugly look at George and Jerome." We laughed until I stopped it colliding our lips together. I spread his bare legs open and kissed his inner thigh. Rubbing his thigh as I licked and kissed his inner thigh he moaned. I got closer until I heard Ryland.
"God damnit Shane just fuck me already!" I shook my finger at him.
"Don't be needy. Be sexy." I opened his legs more I began to get closer as my head laid on his shaft. I felt it throbbing.
"You're always so wanting." I said. He smiled. I started to do little circles along his stomach and I ran my hand through my hair. I haven't done that for a while, only when I'm nervous.
"Why are you still so nervous? We've done this before." Ryland stated laughing. I joined with him.
"Yeah but what if this ain't as good as the first? You might despise me and break up with me! And that would test my heart into pieces! I'd rather be shoved up and elephants ass and get shit out!" I said flatly running both of my hands threw my hair. Ryland kept laughing I looked at him with watery eyes. He looked at me and a small smile crept on his face.
"You think I'd leave you because you can't give me sex? I was in a realashsonihip for almost two year, and didn't get even a kiss on the cheek! And I still think you'd look perfect coming out of an elephants ass." He said looking at the ground sadly. I leaned him is head up and placed my in front of his kissing his nose. He looked at me and leaned into my ear.
"I hope you come out in one piece." He nibbled my earlobe. I pushed him away gently.
"Stop doing that shit." I shivered and he shrugged.
"I'm to ugly to have you." I kissed him and he pulled me closer back to my ear wrapping his arms around my neck.
"And I'm to hideous to have a boyfriend like you!" He began to nibble my earlobe softly. I couldn't pull back now because he was wrapped around me like a sloth is to a stick. I moaned by accident not going to lie it felt a little good. Ryland laughed in my ear and separated.
"I knew that would work." I moaned again as he slightly touched my hard cock.
"Mm Shane your moans make me want to bust!" Ryland moaned. I smiled and kissed him. I began to slowly palm the shorter man in front of me. He moaned in pleasure. I began to slide off his boxers. Once they were done I could see Ryland's full erection. It was so hard it went straight up.
"How did you hold this my dear?" He shrugged.
"Ugh daddy I want you in me so badly!" He moaned starting to feel himself, but I moved his hand and quickly pulled off my boxers. My dick so hard it was straight up as well. I groaned and shoved my big cock in this little mans mouth and begin to let him do his magic.
He swirled his tongue around the head and licked the sides as well. All in the magic scene I was a moaning mess.
"Ugh fuck Ryland your mouth is so warm!" He blushed and I shoved my cock deeper in his throat. I felt my shaft dropping in his saliva I pulled it out. I went down to his ass lifting his legs over my shoulders and shoved a finger in unlined and no warning.
"That was for thinking you are uglier than me!" Is shoved another one in and began scissoring him as he screamed out my name.
"That was for saying you don't deserve me!" I began to move my finger roughly in and out and scissoring when I went in. He started to scream my name.
"Shane that hurt-" I cut him off as I shoved in my third.
"And that's because I want to fuck you so hard right now!" I began to shove harder and faster as he trembled under my grip. I slid my fingers out, and slid my hot saliva filled dick in his hole without warning. He screamed with of pleasurably pain. I began to move steady and slow grabbing his hips to steady him in place. I began to move faster as Ryland gripped onto the sheets! He began to moan my name.
"Shan- Shane I'm so close!" He moaned underneath me. I smiled.
"Hold on not yet!" I began to shove into him harder and faster practically destroying his ass. I hit his propostise. (I don't know how to spell it sorry)
"Ugh Shaney that feels so good!" I continued to slam into him harder and faster. A grinned plastered on my face as I was getting close.
"Is almost there baby!" I said to Ryland as he had his head back and his eyes shut tightly. I smiled bigger.
"Ugh Shawn I'm there!" I put my finger over his dick hole. And shook my finger.
"We cum together or we don't cum at all!" I began to shove into him faster and deeper as he pleaded to let his dick go I refused and kept going. After a few more thrust I was there. As I felt myself starting to cum I let Ryland dick free and I saw him burst which made me burst into him. I sat there another moment letting every drip fall into him, and kissed him as I layed next to him beginning to lick his cum off the bed. He sat there breathless.
"That was better than the first time!" I said Ryland nodding in agreement. I looked into the closet and deep underneath I saw something shimmer. I realized I had to hide it better so he doesn't find it.
"Shane." I nuzzled next to him closer.
"I love you!" We both said at the same time sharing a loving long kiss.

Till school....