10

Ryland's POV

I woke up the next day to Shane's chest. I smelled it thinking to smell the scent of his clothing but I smelled nothing. I opened my eyes more and saw his bare chest. I heard him lightly snoring. I nestled more into his chest and felt warm. I reached down to touch my penis to see if I was hard. I felt it and it wasn't. So I started to feel around on it. Shane moved around a little. I pulled it a little and Shane eyes fluttered open.
"What are you doing?" He asked his voice deep and his hair messy.
"Nothing." I said pulling my hand up from under the covers.
"Ok." And he fell back asleep. I crept my hands underneath the blanket again and began to stroke myself. Shane's eyes opened once again.
"What are you doing? Seriously." He asked his voice deep and sexy.
"Nothing." I replied once more. He eyed me for a second before laying back down. I began to stroke myself again and I felt a hand grab my arm. It wasn't to rough but I pulled it back quickly and rolled into a ball.
Shane looked at me.
"What's wrong?" He asked and cuddled me.
"You grabbed me and it brought back up memories." I shook my head to clear my thoughts. "Why did you grab me?" I asked Shane. He smirked.
"Maybe because you were handling the wrong dick?" I blushed as I remembered he was naked as well.
"Sorry." I said quietly.
"Don't be it felt great." He rolled his finger across my jawline. I felt myself blush more.
"Thanks for last night Ryland." I giggled.
"Your welcome. But I should be the one thanking you." I kissed his bottom lip biting it sexually.
"I'd like to do it again." I smile at his statement. I tried to get up but groaned.
"My ass hurts!" Shane laughed.
"You can tell who the bottom is." I laughed sarcastically and stood up shakingly. Shane handed me a shirt that fit on me like a dress. We slid on our boxers and we walked to the kitchen for food. I sat down on his high stools.
"Damnit my ass really hurts." I said squirming in the seat.
"Maybe don't be a virgin next time." Shane said smirking as he cracked eggs and put them in a pan. I heard the sizzle, and smelled the fresh scent of eggs.
"I'm not going to be next one." I said smirking at Shane who blushed.
"Shane?" He turned to me and quickly looked back to the pan.
"When am I going to meet your parents?" I asked. He looked at me.
"Parent." I frowned and came up behind him. I hugged him tightly.
"I'm sorry Shaney." I kissed his neck where I left a love mark.
"It's fine." He kissed my cheek quickly before placing the eggs on the plate. I quickly devoured them since I haven't eaten in an hour. I looked at Shane's plate, and he only had one whilst I had three.
"Shane why don't you have three?" I asked thinking he thought I was to skinny. He shrugged.
"I don't eat much anymore." And than I thought about his body issues and I nestled into his warm embrace.
"You don't have to be embarrassed around me." I said honestly. He smiled and kissed my forehead.

LE TIMS SKIP TO MONDAY WHEN SCHOOL IS GOING TO START UP AGAIN!!!!

Shane's POV

As I gave Ryland a kiss on his new open love mark we walked out of the car.
"Are you sure that doesn't hurt?" I asked once more touching it. He shook his head.
"Does yours hurt?" He asked. I shook my head and blushed after realizing I had one now as well. But we were matching. Once again everyone stared at us as we walked through the halls.
"Shane I have to pee." Ryland said.
"Okay." I walked him to the bathroom and I waited outside of the bathroom for him. A girl walked by.
"Hey Shane." She said walking over. I waved to her.
"May I help you?" I asked. She nodded.

SMUT WARNING!!

"Can you help me with my hornyness?" I shook my head at her offer.
"Sorry I'm not into this I have a b-" I stopped myself. "I'm in a realashsonihip." She frowned.
"With who?"
"Ryland Adams bitch!" We looked at the bathrooms and saw Ryland appear and she ran away.
"Horny bitch." Ryland said coming towards me.
"She didn't touch you right?" He asked worried. I shook my head.
"You think I'd let her?" I replied. He shook his head and pulled me into the bathrooms.
"God you're so hot!" Ryland said. I blushed feeling my cheeks heat up. He looked me up and down, and kissed my neck. He began to suck on on every part off my neck leaving three or four hickeys before he got enough moans out of me and let go. He made me go out first because we knew people heard me. I went out first and began the journey to our lockers and Ryland followed.
"I love you heney!" I said to Ryland.
"I love you to!" I leaned in but than realized we're in school.
"When are we going to go public?" I asked Ryland. He shrugged.
"Why not now?" Ryland asked.
"You sure?" He nodded. We continued to walk to our lockers and I looked at the time. We had ten minutes till class. I lifted Ryland up in the air and he wrapped his legs around my waist and I pinned him to the lockers.
"Shane what are you doing?" Ryland asked I smirked and kissed him.
"Doing what I've been waiting to do for a while!" I kissed him more passionately pinning him harder against the lockers.
"Is your ass still sore?" I asked. Ryland shook his head. I smiled and groped it.
"What are you two faggots doing?" I sighed and dropped Ryland and turned around.
"What George?" I asked looking at him.
"Jerome sent me over here to look for Ryland wasn't expecting to see a scene from 'Fifty Shades of Grey'." He smiled.
"Any-who Ryland, Jerome wants you because Bryan wants you. Meet us at the gymnasium in two minutes." He finished and walked away.
"Shane?" I looked at him.
"Can you come with me?" I nodded and kissed him.
"I was just going to suggest that." He smiled and laced our fingers together. We walked to the gymnasium. "Shane in sorry about all the hickeys." Ryland said. I smiled and shook my head.
"Don't be." I kissed him and we opened the gym doors and there sat Bryan, Jerome, and George.
"Hey Ryland!" Bryan said.
"Hey Shane." Bryan growled but Shane happily waved. George whispered something into Bryans ear that made him smirk.
"So I see you two were getting dirty in the hallway?" Bryan asked. I gave George a dirty look.
"Oh yeah Bryan Shane was putting his fingers in my butthole. Ugh I could just moan thinking about it!" Ryland did a fake moan. I smiled and looked at him as he rolled his eyes.
"You little fags. I always knew you had it in you Shane." Jerome said. I rolled my eyes.
"Why do you have such a problem with gay people?" I asked offended.
"Because gay people are stupid! What's the point in lo being your own gender?" I looked at Ryland who was looking at his feet.
"Because when you have a man this beautiful." I hugged Ryland and put his chin up to face them.
"You can't help yourself but admire him. So if you have a problem with us than say that to your mothers not us!" I screamed. Ryland looked at me.
"And we love each other!" Ryland finished. We put our hands together and laced our fingers. I leaned over and kissed him. His free hand wrapped around my neck and mine wrapped around his waist. I heard fake gagging noises.
"You guys should try it some time." Ryland said I laughed. I grabbed his hand and we walked out of the gymnasium for Math and Reading classes together. Graduation was in another month.
"How old are you Ryland?" I asked.
"18. Why?" I laughed.
"Just wondering." I kissed him as a thought pounded throughout my head.
"Are you excited for graduation?" I asked. Ryland shook his head.
"Why not?" He frowned.
"I won't be able to see you." I stopped in my tracks.
"Why?!" He looked at me.
"Aren't you going to college?" I shook my head.
"Why not!?" He asked.
"I'm planning on starting YouTube. We should do it together." I grabbed his hand.
"Please?" Ryland smiled. And than nodded.
"I've already had a channel." Ryland looked at me.
"How many subscribers?" I smiled.
"100k why?" He coughed.
"Aren't you making money off of it?" I nodded.
"What's your channel called I'll look it up. Oh wait is it Shane Yaw the hot bitch?" I shook my head and laughed.
"Shane Dawson." He looked at me one more time as we entered the class.
"Why the last name?" He asked. I shrugged and he sat in my lap as we waited. We were two minutes early.
"I wanted a change. And I thought it sounds cool." He nodded in agreement.
He started to move his hips and smirked at me evilly.
"Really Ryland?" I said kissing him as a group of kids walked in. We continued to kiss.

"Get a room fags!" Someone yelled and whoever it was I flipped up my finger and gave it to them. I opened my eyes when we separated and saw his beautiful oven blue eyes staring at mine. He moved his hips more and smiled as he felt me grow under him.
"You little jerk." I said. He smiled and I ran my finger over his love mark.
"Wait till tonight." I said against his cold neck. He whimpered and went to his seat. I laughed at him and leaned over again.
"The only time you whimper is when I'm inside you and you're about to moan my name as you climax." I kissed his cheek and he turned bright red. I could see the erection he was hiding through his jeans.
"Ok class I'm Miss. Berge! I'm going to be teaching while Mrs. Flings is out in Bahamas!" The substitute had a loud irritating voice that rang through your head.
"Will someone volunteer to show us the play you've been putting on?" George and Jerome raised their hands. I have them a dagger look as they walked by us.
"First you have to explain what it's called and what gave you the idea! But why you do that I have to run to the bathroom real quick!" And she dashed out of the door. I laughed and looked at Ryland who was covering his smile.
"Whatcha smiling about?" I asked in my low sudective voice. His smile was replaced with a grin.
"About how tiny your dick is!" He said playfully hitting me. I shoved him back playfully.
"Ha so funny." I said rolling my eyes and facing the front and taking a sip of my water.
"So our play is called "the bed." They looked at the crowd and smiled.
"Now we got our idea from these fags we saw a couple of days ago." Jerome started.
"It looked like a scene from "Fifty Shades of Grey"!" George added. The class snickered. I looked at Ryland worried and he was giving me the same look.
"Um so let's get started!" George picked up Jerome. Jerome was slightly shorter and lighter than George so it made sense. Jerome wrapped his legs around George's waist and Jerome got pinned to the wall. George leaned into Jerome and pretend to kiss him. Everyone in the class laughed. George did a fake moan as Jerome leaned down to his neck. I felt my blood boil. I stood up, but Ryland pulled me down.

"What Ryland?" I asked.
"It's not worth it." I looked at him.
"Why isn't it? He's humiliating us." Ryland whispered in my ear.
"I wanna see you tonight with your dick in contact please." I smiled.
"Of course heney." He laughed at the dumb nickname he said a while back.
"Ugh George I can't wait for tonight!" Someone in the audience yelled. The class laughed.
"Should we go up and show them how it's done?" Ryland asked. I smiled and nodded.
"After." I said and we waited for their show to be over.
"Okay now anyone else." Me and Ryland raised our hands.
"Ryland Adams and Shane Dawson." They said smirking as they walked back to their seats.
"Why are you up there Ryland? Shane doesn't actually like you! He likes me!" Jennifer said standing up. Her boyfriend pulled her back down and they kissed and turned their attention back to us.
"I need to be in the moment." I whispered to Ryland. He smiled.
"Think about early at the desk when I was grinding my hips on you. How good it felt." I laughed.
"I wanna be in the mood not cum." He smiled and I took a quick thought. I thought about us bare body asking me to pleasure him.
"So we're going to show you how it exactly went down!" I pinned Ryland to the wall once more and he completed his actions. I groped his ass and lifted him more and kissed him. I shoved my tongue in his mouth and poked his cheek inside so they'd see my tongue mold. I pushed myself closer to his body. He moaned as I touched his asshole. I smiled into the kiss and we separated our kiss and rested our foreheads together, before going back to our seats and sitting down. I looked at Ryland and we were both panting.
"That was better than the first time." He nodded his head. The class just stared at us.
"Um so you two were the fags?" Jennifer asked. George stood up.
"RYLAND ADAMS AND SHANE DAWSON ARE DATING!" The whole class started to freak out. All the girls were starting to walk to Ryland and the guys were coming for me. The guys just threw paper at me and ran out of the classroom because the bell just struck.
"Ryland?" He looked at me through the mess of hair and perfume aromas. I saw one of the girls lift his head and some girls say.
"I'm hotter than him. Why is he so lucky? Why didn't Shane ever do that with me." I laughed at the last one and everyone stared at me. I snorted.
"You!" They all said coming towards me.
"What?" The pointed their fingers at Ryland.
"You want that instead of this?" Jennifer asked rolling her body. I gagged and pushed them off me.
"Sorry but I don't dig girls." I said honestly and grabbed Ryland and ran out of the door. Lunch time.

///////
A.N.
Ok so this chapter was very hard to write since my eyes are blurry! But Im hopeful guys are enjoying this story, and I hope you like the story! If you have any ideas please comment them and maybe they'll be featured in this book or I case I make a one shot book!

Question of the day/:/:/:/ Should I make a one-shot book?

Word count: 2579