It felt like we were hugging for like 30 minutes. I especially was scared to pull away because I was afraid Miracle was going to disappear.

After a few more mintues we all pulled away. I kissed her forehead and place her back in the little bed.

"Do you have any idea who would do this to Miracle? I can't think of anyone who would have the heart to do this to a two year old"

"I could think of two people"

I heard Sam mumble. My mom and I looked at each other then back at Sam. There's something he's not telling me.

"What do you mean you know two people would do this?"

"It was Britney and Hunter all this time. Hunter is the leader of the Black Panthers and Britney is his acccomplise. Hunter was the one that set the car on fire"

Sam said with anger in his voice. My mom slowly got out of her seat with her fist clenched.

"You mean to tell me that the bitch you call Britney fucking did this. And that goofy ass nigga Hunter planned all this. Something has to be done"

This is the angriest I've ever seen my mom. She's usually understanding but all that flew out the window at this moment.

"The plan"

"We can't do it now, it's still winter break. We have to do it in front of the whole school so everyone can see"

My mom said. She has a point. I want her to be embrassed. So embrassed that she don't even want to show up to school anymore.

"Did you hit her Sam?"

"No, even though she did almost kill Miracle I would never lay a finger on her"

"Take me to her house"

Since he didn't want to fight her I will. I will make her pay. I will drag this bitch to the moon and back.

"Diamond....."

"Now Sam"

I'm getting impatient. I really wanna see this bitch face right now.

Sam nodded his head and picked up his car keys. I don't care if I'm laying on a hospital bed or not, she will pay for what she did.

My mom said she would stay with Miracle since she already went to sleep.

I kissed Miracle's forehead and walked over to my mom. I hugged her goodbye and left with Sam.

The trip to Britney's house consisted on me mumbling curse words and punching the car door.

Sam would try to calm me down by rubbing my thighs but it didn't work. I just ended up piercing my nails in his hand.

He didn't flinch neither did he complain. He said it's okay since he knows I'm furious right now. I'll have to make it up to him later though.

"We're he......."

I didn't even let him finish. I opened the car door and ran up to her house. I rung the bell but no one answered.

"Open the fuck up"

I said as I knocked on the door. I crossed my arms as I waited for that hoe to bring her ass to the door.

"Hel......"

I didn't even let her finish. I immediately sent a punch to her face. I heard her scream under me as I sat on her stomach.

I used my acrylic nails to scratch her face as she tried to pull my hair. I don't know about you but I don't pull hair when I fight. I fucking punch, slap, and claw the shit outta your face.

"WORLDSTAR!!!"

I heard Sam scream behind us.

I didn't even pay attention to him I just kept on delivering punches to her plastic face. Each time I thought of what she has done to me my punches became more aggressive.

"Beat that hoe beat that hoe"

Sam said as he made a beat on the wood front door.

"Fucking *punch* bitch *punch* burned *punch* my *punch* baby *slap*"

I heard a crack as I delivered one last blow to her face. It was either her jaw or her nose. At this point I don't care.

"What's going on out here?"

I heard someone say. I looked up and I saw Hunter walk in with some green beans on his eyes.

I looked down at Britney and I saw she was unconscious. I smiled down at her and charged towards Hunter.

He let out a bitch scream as he saw me about to punch him.

I raised my hands but I was being pulled back by a strong pair of hands. I was literally kicking and screaming trying to get off of Sam.

"Princess if he would have hit you I would've caught a case"

He said as he carried me out to the car. He placed me in the passenger seat and put on my seat belt. He quickly jogged to the drivers seat.

He saw I was about to open the door again so he put me on child lock. I started punching everything in the car as I thought about not having the  chance to beat Hunter's ass too.

I even pushed Sam by accident. He hit his head on the window from the contact. He hissed as he rubbed the side of his face. I gasped and leaned over to kiss his cheek.

"I'm so sorry baby I didn't mean to punch you. I was just caught up in the moment"

I said as I smothered his face with kisses. I truly feel horrible. I didn't  mean to bruise his face.

"Baby it's ok. Your just mad about almost losing your baby."

He said as he rubbed my thighs. He's so understanding. Instead of reacting he's telling me it's ok.

"Men can get abused too Sam. I don't want you to think hitting you is ok. It all starts with one hit"

I remember that's how it all started for me too. It just took Jason one hit for him to start abusing me. I told him it was ok and that I forgive him. He took that as an okay to continue the pattern of abuse.

"Diamond I trust you when you tell me you won't hurt me again. I know you wouldn't purposely try to hurt me."

"I'll give you a back massage and 1,000 kisses a day"

"That will do"

I leaned over the console and kissed him again. I don't know how I got so lucky with him.

At that moment I could only think of the good that's going on in my life right now.

Miracle is alive, I beat Britney's ass and I have Sam, my mom, and my friends.

Life is good.