𝟬𝟯𝟮.⠀⠀⠀⠀addictive

Start from the beginning

𝖬𝖠𝖭𝖣𝖠𝖦, 8:35 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

         FIVE girls stood looking at one of their best friend's locker. Confusion and anger were worn on the five teens. Noora eyed her best friends in confusion, her eyes trailed to the brunette who she had spent the night talking to; where she revealed a secret of her own. Only Noora's didn't end in possible death. Shrugging off her thoughts she walked towards the girls, and looked at the locker that was written, 'SHARMUTA!!!' in black ink.

"Whose locker is this?" She asked.

"Sana's." Vilde nodded, eyeing the words.

"What does it mean?" She asked the girls.

"Whore." Lani gritted out.

"Fucking hijab police." Chris cursed, narrowing her eyes at the words.

"They want war, they'll get war."

𝖳𝖮𝖱𝖲𝖣𝖠𝖦, 11:40 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

         LANI walked through NIssen's courtyard towards her best friends. She glanced around, part of her hoping she'd see familiar hazel eyes the other wanting to run. She glanced to her left seeing Daniel, Elías, Jonas and Isak. Sending a small smile and a wave she sat beside Noora.

Lani glanced to Noora who had William's contact pulled up. She nudged and nodded to her phone. She knew if she avoided him, he'd be suspicious. And Nikolai needed to be put in his place for what he's doing to her best friend.

She glanced up seeing William and Christoffer. William glanced to Noora, and averted his gaze. Christoffer however kept his hazel orbs locks on Lani, who turned her head breaking contact first. Christoffer frowned, continuing down the steps with his best friend.

"Did you bring me lunch today?" Vilde asked Noora, breaking the two girls' contact.

"Nei, I-I forgot." Noora shook her head softly.

"Want to borrow some money to buy something?" Vilde asked.

"Nei, nei, I'm fine." Noora denied the kind offer.

"Hey, Sana?" Chris spoke up.

Lani glanced down hearing her phone buzz. She furrowed her brows seeing a text from Chris.

imessage !

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬