Characters

Alyssana; A Human Arcane Mage with incredible abilities that could even rival one of an Archmage like Khadgar or Jaina Proudmoore. Being born from a cult that practices the use of a chaotic magic known as the Fel, she was ridiculed for most of her life for being born from such a cult. No one knew who her parents were except for a man that had found her as a newborn and brought her to the doorsteps of Dalaran, the city of magic. Growing up under the supervision of Baratea (who coached for raising Alyssana), she had shown an extraordinary talent in Arcane magic, the purest form of magic. Her peers, however, were baffled of how powerful she was, and they all called her a freak for mastering the Arcane too easily. At a ceremony where she could join the Kirin Tor, she was almost pranked with concentrated acid, had it not been for her special ability to foresee the near future when her life depended on it. The pranksters had the acid thrown back at them but Alyssana knew mercy and she froze the acid in mid-air with her frost magic and brought down the pranksters in front of her. She made them promise to never do such a thing again to anyone as it will be the "only time" she will show mercy and that next time, she won't be so forgiving. After struggling with being bullied, pranked and driven to the point of almost ending her own life, she became known as "The Mage Of Mercy."

Hermes; A Gnome warrior with a talent for engineering. He met Alyssana during her mission to help the Gnomes with their siege to Gnomeregan. He joined her on her adventures as payback for helping the Gnomes reclaim their home.

Telean; A Night Elf hunter who has known Alyssana for a long time. He met her at Tanaris when he was about to be crushed by a giant's foot. Luckily, Alyssana's prismatic shield prevented Telean from getting squished! He owed Alyssana his life and rumour had it that he fancied her because of her beauty and motherly kindness but he was too afraid to confess to her as she had been heartbroken too many times, so he keeps his feelings distant from her.

Klothrain; A self-absorbed Blood Elf warrior whose full attention is almost based on his appearance (mostly his hair) but the few percentages of his time are mostly focused on making a "good impression" on Alyssana. He only stuck around with her when she once commented on how soft and clean his hair was as she once said that she likes cleanliness and hygiene on a man when they met at the Ghostlands. It was difficult at one time for him to be in the presence of Telean as not only was he a Night Elf but also his rival for winning Alyssana's heart. Sadly, she only thought of him as a good friend, but he still tagged along with her on her adventures, hoping to somehow change her mind. (Now that's dedication!)

Mirith; A vicious human Rogue who survived the downfall of Lordaeron. She met Alyssana in Felwood as she was busy slaying the corrupted Furbolg as she was almost beheaded by their leader. Mirith was lucky that Alyssana came to her rescue just in time by casting the Ice Block spell on her and defeated the leader with a powerful Arcane Barrage. The fellow human gave her the cold shoulder at first as she usually handled things on her own but warmed up to her as Alyssana kept (with no coincidence and totally no intention of course) running into the "loose cannon" Outlaw Rogue. Her exact words to her were "If it'll prevent you from interfering with my personal hunt for bounty, I'll join you on whatever quest you wish to go on. But I'll keep my word on this; don't save my life again. My company is all I can afford to give you, but not my life!"

Nodin; A kind and gentle Tauren Druid with a heart of gold yet with a fierce nature. Although he knew the basics of shamanism, he turned to the teachings of druidism and so he became a well known druid for his fierce bear form! He came across Alyssana who was badly injured as if she had gotten into a fight but lost. When her wounds were successfully healed, she thanked him in a way that made his golden heart flutter, in a friendly way of course.