She was going to tell everyone in due time but she didn't want to deal with everyone breathing down her neck about choices for her baby. Hinata enjoyed just knowing that soon she'd be a mother and that's that.

"So you're pregnant?"

"I could be."

"Hyuga Hinata!" Tenten yelled suddenly, the other people in the store looking at them. "Tell me the truth."

Hinata sighed and placed a hand on her hip. "Eleven weeks today."

Tenten gasped and raised her hands to her mouth. She looked between Hinata, her stomach, and the cart. "Oh my God, th-three months? Almost three months? Oh my God!"

Hinata finally allowed herself to smile and be happy. She hugged the brunette and they both cheered. "It's a boy isn't it? That's why you want all the baby boy stuff?" Tenten asked, tears in her eyes.

"Yeah..." She mumbled. "But no one else knows, and please don't tell anyone. Not Neji-nii or Tou-san or anyone!"

"Why?" Tenten asked, very curious at why she would want to not share this news.

"I don't want to deal with everyone butting in about my baby. I want to deal with this by myself for a little while."

Tenten nodded, understanding. She felt the same way in a sense so she didn't question it.

The duo continued to walk around the store, now picking up more things for Hinata and her baby boy.

"Wait," the brunette stopped.

"What's wrong?" Hinata looked at her from where she was looking at the selection of nursing bras. "What is it?"

She gazed at the other suspiciously, raising her eyebrows. "Who's the father?"

Hinata knew this was coming. Tenten was a gossip at heart and knew she had to know all the details.

"If he doesn't know he's gonna be a father, to my baby at least, then I'm not telling anyone." She sighed out.

"He doesn't know?" The brunette gasped out rather dramatically. "How can you not tell the father?"

"Because it's not his business. We don't need him." Hinata placed her hand on her lower stomach protectively.

"Not his business? Hinata, he's gonna have a kid and he won't even know. Oh my God! It's Kiba isn't it?!"

"Shh!" Hinata hushed her friend at her sudden raise in volume. "No it's not Kiba!"

Tenten sighed, deciding to give up for awhile. They both contined to talk through the store but one thought lingered in the bluenette's mind. She claimed she was trying to convince Tenten but she knew she was trying to convince herself more.

We don't need him.

❇️❇️❇️

Naruto watched Shion with a concerned look. She was just cleaning but still, what if she hurt the baby somehow?

"Honey," she sighed. "Don't stare holes into my head. Go hang out with Sasuke-kun or something. I'm fine."

Leaving Shion seemed like a great option. But for some reason the little baby in her tummy was calling out to him. Like he needed to stay a few more moments before he decided to leave.

"In a bit." He replied vaguely. And so Naruto didn't move from the couch and continued to watch her.

Shion loved the sudden attention she was getting from him. Maybe he'd actually touch her, maybe he'd kiss her. They may be having a baby but Naruto still felt disconnected from her.