Tooru Oikawa X Reader ( The Royal Dancer) + Iwaizumi Hajime

Start from the beginning

Iwa: I understand , for now I will let you use my favorite onsen that's the only thing I know that can make you relax and happy at the same time" he said with a glee, you nodded your head as your eyes sparkles with delight it was your favorite bath after all.

y/n: thank you Iwa-chan" you blushed realizing what you said, you bowed hard at him and repeated your words" sorry my king" you began he only ruffle your head as he smiled warmly at you.

Iwa: it was not problem when it's only us" he said, your heart falter can you really start to love him. You smiled as you held his hand making him blush " of course" you closed your eyes enjoying the time with him

Timeskip: Iwaizumi had left the palace and you are now in your room. Todays agenda was rest and you are pretty happy that you can use the royal bathhouse. It was meant for the royal but since it was the kings order you were treated like one. You fix your hair loosening the braids on it, as you brush and comb is softly humming to the tune you had loved the most when it comes to dancing you smiled seeing your reflection on the mirror.

When you finally are done you pick up your stuff for bathing along with aroma soap and all, you opened the door to see the trail of royals only for you. They bowed at unison as they too your stuff following behind you when you started to walk.

The royal bath is closed for other people, as you went inside the maid help you to take our your clothing when they are done they made way out the bath as you dip yourself in the soft and relaxing water of the hot spring.

You loved this kind of times the whole bath is for you alone not until you thought.???

You heard the door slowly open thinking it was the maids to prepare your suntan lotion body washed you only ignored it.

y/n: Ill be done in a minute please prepare the lotion" you spoke loud enough for the maids to hear, when you didn't hear any response you stood up to check why they are not responding the biggest failure of your life. There sit the young councilor Tooru with his face blushing hard

Tooru: y/n-chan why??? Are you here??" he was about to ask more when a very loud sound of shriek sounded the whole place.

y/n: KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" and you dip yourself again in the water covering your chest area. You blushed hard as you try to process what is happening why was he here? Why this osnen? He can't use this since it was the royals bath but why is he here? You thought, you slowly turned to look at him he still have red blushing face but he was avoiding the place you currently are hiding.