the thing he just said wasn't the thing that hit me the most. it was the fact that hoseok still thinks that what me and tae have...isn't a relationship. i mean- do i want him to know about our moment together last week?

maybe not now.

nonetheless, i guess there isn't another choice but to let my relationship with hoseok go public; it's what he and tae want. i just hope i don't lose my connection with taehyung if it happens.

"the company knows about it too, and they're okay with whatever happens. you'll still be my stylist, but they would give you more group tasks." okay, that's one thing i can stop worrying about.

i sigh. "okay, i'm fine with it then."

hoseok walks towards me. "i don't want to force you to do things you don't want to do though, bomi."

he's wearing a cap so i can't really see his eyes. he seems serious though.

[//inserts example but dies in the process]

i smile at him. "i'm fine with anything, jagi."

"oh really? so kissing you in public is okay?"

"mhm~" i reply.

"so...i can do this too?" he lifts the blanket up and climbs on top of me, covering the blanket on the both of us.

"oh- wait you want to do things now? what about the members?" i raise an eyebrow.

"ah, we can worry about them later~"

he leans forward, but i playfully push him away.

"uh uh, don't get any closer, sweaty."

he puts his hand to his chest. "wow, that hurt. fine fine, i'll just continue practicing-"

"i'm kidding, i'm kidding!" i laugh as i grab his the sides of his shirt and pull him towards me. he grins and runs his hands through my hair, letting the blanket fall on his shoulders. he gives me a tender kiss.

wow, i just realized that i haven't kissed him in nearly two weeks. i missed his touch so much.

i slide my hands up to his neck and forcefully pull him even more.

he chuckles in surprise. "woah, someone's needy."

"and you're not?"